US Poweer Grid Collapse November 2023

oz93666

Joined Sep 7, 2010
This is prediction made by someone in the truth/spirital community in a video dated 15th Oct 2023.

The US has seen interuptions in power before , but only localised effecting relativly small numbers of people .

One can only imagine the chaos resulting from most of the country being effected , gas stations unable to pump gas to vehicles , no refrigeration for food , trafic lights out ,perhaps phone and internet gone and looting. Authorities will have no explanation for what is happening but technicians will be able to restore power in 3 to 4 days.

I agree this seems extreemly unlikely to happen , but I just thought I'd put it out there on record since the Date predicted for this is only a few days away, 8th November

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
And when it doesn't happen, the people that predicted it will discover some minor error they made and come out with a revised prediction. The end-of-the-world prognosticators have been playing this game for literally centuries.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
This is prediction made by someone in the truth/spirital community in a video dated 15th Oct 2023.
Calling this is a “prediction“ is like putting a cat plush toy in your yard and calling it a “watchdog”. You can call it that, but the only connection with a “watchdog” is calling it one. This is no more of a prediction than any random assertion.

I predict that the person who made the video will be found riding the subway in NYC, naked, on May 4, 2027. My “prediction“ is as important to consider as their video.

The US has seen interuptions in power before , but only localised effecting relativly small numbers of people .
This is just false, and can only be claimed to, or by, ignorant people. Debunking this is a trivial exercise for anyone who bothers.

Authorities will have no explanation for what is happening but technicians will be able to restore power in 3 to 4 days.
I can only assume that ”technicians” aren’t counted with authorities then? If technicians can “restore power“ and they have “no explanation for what is happening” what are they doing for three to four days? Praying to the power restoration gods? Randomly flipping switches? Doing a special dance?

How does one restore power without knowing what is happening?

This would just be silly—but the blind, anti-expert sentiment currently gripping a large percentage of the US (and other parts of the world) is no laughing matter and propagating this nonsense is surely not the purpose of a serious technical forum like AAC.

We need to spit this sort of stuff out, there is no way to “explain” why it is wrong, because as Wolfgang Pauli would say, “this is not even wrong”.