Update on electronic water level switch

Nick Bacon

Joined Nov 7, 2016
Hi guys,

After months of learning and help, I have just about finished my project. From the base idea to 3 working models. The units are mostly aimed at the power industry, but I have created a smaller, cheaper single channel unit that may have many applications. This is all because of the amazing help I have had from a number of guys on the forum, that have been very patient during my learning curve. They have enabled me to add extra features to the units.

The results are:

A mains powered 1 to 4 channel modular unit with local display, variable relay delay, peripheral connection (remote display etc), selectable water purity and mains filtering.
A mains powered single channel unit with detachable local display, variable relay delay, peripheral connection (remote display etc), selectable water purity and mains filtering.
A single channel unit with 12 VDC input with detachable local display, variable relay delay, selectable water purity and mains filtering.

Next step EMC testing for CE certification.

4 channel-1.jpg single channel.jpg 12v single.jpg 4 channel.jpg

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
The Completed Projects Collection forum is a place to put the project was completed and to let our members can be duplicated, so it should be including schematics, ee parts list, function descriptions, software(if this is a uC project), etc,...

When you completed all the forum needs then we will move it back to the Completed Projects Collection forum, thank you for your kind to sharing your project.