Tryin 2 learn more!

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
well ive sorta good a wide and very undetailed amount of info when it comes to electronics...im sorta wantin to kno wut i need to study and in wut order??? Im not sure if there is a set order but hey who knos...i just want some more indepth info on electronics...any help would be gr8!...thx l8er

-fire

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
can some1 help me i just dont kno where 2 start...everything i look up has details that i havent come across yet...ne help and guidance is gr8ly accepted...thx l8er

-fire

pebe

Joined Oct 11, 2004
Originally posted by Firestorm@Feb 11 2005, 10:02 PM
can some1 help me i just dont kno where 2 start...everything i look up has details that i havent come across yet...ne help and guidance is gr8ly accepted...thx l8er

-fire
[post=5254]Quoted post[/post]​
Just under the forum heading, at the left, you can see another 'All About Circuits'. Clicking on that gets you to the tuition articles. I can't think of a better place to start.

Nettron

Joined Jan 22, 2005
Guess you could start by first asking yourself, how much do i already know ? then do a broad google search like "electronic tutorials" ...narrowing it down from there.

Heres one that covers quite alot.

http://www.ffldusoe.edu/Faculty/Denenberg/...ounds/Index.htm

P.S. ....above all , if you dont already have one, get yourself a breadboard and do lots of experimenting....and dont be discouraged and give up 'cause something didnt work or burned up, we've all bin there ;)

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
hi nettron

that's a pretty good site you have referred for beginners :) i wander if we can have that site as a referral site for members who likes to start on electronics :D maybe out moderators can do something about that site :p

i will keep that site info for future referral, thanks for that :)

moz

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
thx 4 all the references now im gonna have to pick which 1 2 start on lol jk... i got a book from a friend at church that should also help and am gettin some parts at radioshack sooner or l8er whenever i have time... well off to go read some lol...thx again l8er

-fire