Transistor and diode identification?

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
Can anyone suggest a replacement transistor for the "K103" and replacement diodes? I'm not having any luck positively identifying the transistor, and I'm not sure if the diodes likely need to be schottky diodes? As best I can tell it's an n-channel FET, but details are elusive. I'm hoping someones experience can make up for my lack of knowledge (and lack of schematic). ;)

These parts are on the power supply side of a "Directed 600d" 600w class-D audio amplifier that runs on 12v. The SMPS clock is running at about 35kHz. Every single output and power supply transistor is shorted, and visually it appears that this little transistor and diodes were killed as well.

upload_2016-11-17_14-8-38.png

upload_2016-11-17_14-9-25.png

20161117_083739.jpg

Attachments

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
A1266 is a Pnp transistor.
Equivalent Nte290A.
Perfect, thank you! That's embarrassing.. I swear I googled that number too and didn't come up with anything, but now I do!

Edit -> I see where I went wrong.. I googled only digikey and mouser, I should have just googled without restriction.. i.e. "site:digikey.com A1266". But strait google sure turns up the data sheets right away.

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
Thanks guys! In this case do you think there's anything special about the diodes, or should I be OK with a generic diode that has a reverse voltage at least as high as the peak supported voltage of the transistor?