Touch screen display/ interface for engine data, tpms and back up camera.

dromaine72

Joined May 7, 2017
What I'm wanting to do is use a 2.4" TFT screen to monitor various functions. It would me hooked up to the Obd2 either through Bluetooth or hard wired. What my idea is to be able to monitor data from the obd2. I will have sensors and a camera at certain areas on the front and rear bumpers. In the cab I would like to have an RGB LED for each camera/ sensor combo and as I get closer to an object the led for the camera/ sensor combo will change colors from green to yellow, amber and red as I get closer. I would like to have the ability to choose the camera of the area in question. Next I would like it to be a TPMS (2006 Jeep Wranglers don't have it) that also monitored the spare tire. Another function would be to just be a clock that tells temperature and whatever else. I'm sure ill come up with some other things but that's it for now. So, anyone have any ideas as how I can accomplish my goal. I'm pretty new to electronics and have contacts for coding. Ill get the help I need, so does anyone think this can be done and if so do you have any ideas? Thanks for any and all help.