Tonight's Libation

I stopped counting calories after "Creme de Banana"... o_O
Spot on! Drinking is for pleasure -- buggar the nutritional/health aspects! It's not as if any of us is here to stay anyhow -- enjoy life!:)

Speaking of all things EtOH - I certianly wish that crazy 'kid' (@Aleph(0) ) would deign to -once again- grace us with her 'effervescent' presence! -- 'Never thought I'd say it (well... not for all to read, anyway) but the fact remains -- I miss her:(

Sincere kudos to all on keeping the social aspect of this community (AAC) 'alive'! -- Tis nice to know some things 'never' change!:)

Very best regards
HP

But to topic -- I cannot speak to tonight's libation inasmuch as any thought of 'tippling' must await tomorow evening --- Allthough I've yet to select said (well earned) potable - I can say with unerring certainty that 'Cold Duck' is most distinctly absent from the mouthwash um... wine list --- Lets put it like this:

In the linked video: Earth represents the human constitution -- and the minor planet, any offering by André...

Any questions?;)

TTFN
HP

Last edited:

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
In the linked video: Earth represents the human constitution -- and the minor planet, any offering by of André...

TTFN
HP
HP Haha! I say that only goes to show that anthropogenic global warming has nothing on anatidaepogenic global warming:eek:!

Last edited:

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Hey @joeyd999 You haven't posted on here in a while! I hope you're not _on the wagon_:(? Cuz being totally honest I'm not like George Thorogood at all! When I drink I prefer NOT drinking alone or by myself (that's more like @Hypatia's Protege's style);)!

Great blues man, great song.

No, of course I haven't quit drinking...how else is one to make it through the day without the excitement that was, once, AAC?

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
No, of course I haven't quit drinking...how else is one to make it through the day without the excitement that was, once, AAC?
Joey I totally miss departed members too:(! But being honest I definitely don't miss politics! Just think on it! IMO too much political zeal was TCM and GOPHERT's (among others) undoing on here! cuz they just couldn't _let it go_ which is totally human nature for ppl who are like _caught_ in practical consequences of all that! I also totally miss #12 and hope my big mouth wasn't factor in his reduced participation on here! Cuz it was just MY failure to distinguish light hearted banter and joking from like _ideology_ which I should have known better cuz his actions were out of step (in a good way) with words that _set me off_:oops::(!

Anyhow I say AAC can be great w/o politics:)! So right now I think _slump_ in _active kernel_ community participation is just totally natural, temporary adjustment period after any change (so in this case to new fora software).

So being on topic I say Cold Duck can be decent drink but ppl have to DIY it from quality ingredients! So I totally agree with HP's critique abt Andre 1579602623004.png

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
LOL Back in college I had a pair of Vietnam era military pants with the HUGE cargo pockets on the front of the thighs. Used to refer to them as my "Six Pack Pants". You could load in a whole six-pack and ice in em.

Yeah... that should work... :rolleyes:
LOL!

A new moniker, aye? I should think 'Prince Prospero' would be more appropriate... But on second thoughts... perhaps not...:rolleyes:

For all that, I cannot imagine infection with COVID-19 nor even Ebola eclipsing the negative health effects corollary to ingestion of a single pint of that swill! -- In my ever-so humble opinion, of course;)

TTFN
HP:cool: