Tonight's Libation

I stopped counting calories after "Creme de Banana"... o_O
Spot on! Drinking is for pleasure -- buggar the nutritional/health aspects! It's not as if any of us is here to stay anyhow -- enjoy life!:)

Speaking of all things EtOH - I certianly wish that crazy 'kid' (@Aleph(0) ) would deign to -once again- grace us with her 'effervescent' presence! -- 'Never thought I'd say it (well... not for all to read, anyway) but the fact remains -- I miss her:(

Sincere kudos to all on keeping the social aspect of this community (AAC) 'alive'! -- Tis nice to know some things 'never' change!:)

Very best regards
HP

But to topic -- I cannot speak to tonight's libation inasmuch as any thought of 'tippling' must await tomorow evening --- Allthough I've yet to select said (well earned) potable - I can say with unerring certainty that 'Cold Duck' is most distinctly absent from the mouthwash um... wine list --- Lets put it like this:

In the linked video: Earth represents the human constitution -- and the minor planet, any offering by of André...

Any questions?;)

TTFN
HP

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
In the linked video: Earth represents the human constitution -- and the minor planet, any offering by of André...

TTFN
HP
HP Haha! I say that only goes to show that anthropogenic global warming has nothing on anatidaepogenic global warming:eek:!

Last edited:

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Hey @joeyd999 You haven't posted on here in a while! I hope you're not _on the wagon_:(? Cuz being totally honest I'm not like George Thorogood at all! When I drink I prefer NOT drinking alone or by myself (that's more like @Hypatia's Protege's style);)!

Great blues man, great song.

No, of course I haven't quit drinking...how else is one to make it through the day without the excitement that was, once, AAC?

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
No, of course I haven't quit drinking...how else is one to make it through the day without the excitement that was, once, AAC?
Joey I totally miss departed members too:(! But being honest I definitely don't miss politics! Just think on it! IMO too much political zeal was TCM and GOPHERT's (among others) undoing on here! cuz they just couldn't _let it go_ which is totally human nature for ppl who are like _caught_ in practical consequences of all that! I also totally miss #12 and hope my big mouth wasn't factor in his reduced participation on here! Cuz it was just MY failure to distinguish light hearted banter and joking from like _ideology_ which I should have known better cuz his actions were out of step (in a good way) with words that _set me off_:oops::(!

Anyhow I say AAC can be great w/o politics:)! So right now I think _slump_ in _active kernel_ community participation is just totally natural, temporary adjustment period after any change (so in this case to new fora software).

So being on topic I say Cold Duck can be decent drink but ppl have to DIY it from quality ingredients! So I totally agree with HP's critique abt Andre 1579602623004.png