Tonight's Libation

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Hi there! I quit smoking for now. That is difficult, so my friend advised me to buy a vaping pen to simplify this process. I‘m really glad I did it! If you have the same trouble, feel free to check vapingdaily discounts on vaping pens, mods, and everything related to this!
Don’t spend more than a week or two vaping. Otherwise, you’re substituting one bad habit for another. I know.

Vaping isn’t without it’s issues. Continued vaping will cause more immediate lung damage. Difficulty breathing, fluid in your lungs, amongst other problems. Plus if you’re susceptible (pre-existing lung conditions; senior citizen, etc…) , vaping will land you in a hospital after a few months of using. There’s a reason why vaping supplies are being pulled from retail stores.

Vaping does address the habits of smoking, letting the manual habits continue. The pleasure of holding a “magic stick”.

The key to quitting is knowing what withdrawal symptoms you will face. That way when they happen, you can deal with them without backsliding.

You MUST keep track of your nicotine ingestion. I recommend the rules of three. Use a substitute as desired for 3 days. Then force yourself to wait an hour after a craving hits before satisfying it. For 3 days. Then 2 hours. Then 3 hours. 3 days each time.

If you started with vaping, switch to another form of nicotine. I recommend lozenges. Gum must be administered carefully and is too easy to use incorrectly. Patches are another form, but since they supply nicotine continuously, you don’t get the benefit of NOT dosing on nicotine and NOT developing the habit of NOT using it.

So lozenges it is. Plus they satisfy the oral habits you developed when smoking. Try 2mg first, but if the cravings are too strong, start with 4mg and using the Rule of 3s, work down to 2.

If you’re fastidious about quitting, you’ll know when it’s time to quit. The Rule of 3s continue to apply. Milestones will be at 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 3 weeks, 3 months and even 3 years.

Take it slow, but don’t give in. During the “phases of denial”, note when the cravings strike. Use a notebook if that helps. That will teach you your nicotine triggers and strengthen your resolve.

Good luck! Anyone can quit.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.foodnetwork.com/fn-dish...ar-ice-cream-bar-miller-high-life-tipsy-scoop

Miller High Life Makes an Ice Cream Bar That Tastes Like Dive Bars
In honor of the institution that is dive bars and the 100th anniversary of the ice cream bar, Miller High Life partnered with Tipsy Scoop to create the Ice Cream Dive Bar. This ice cream is, of course, infused with High Life, but also a peanut swirl to reflect the peanut shells always found on the floor of those bars, a bit of tobacco smoke flavor, as well as a caramel swirl, sprinkle of carbonated candy and a dark chocolate dip.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://wgntv.com/news/137-people-cited-for-underage-drinking-at-wisconsin-bar/
MADISON, Wis. (WFRV) — On Thursday, police checked the IDs of 143 people at a bar in Madison, Wisconsin. Only six were of age.

Police with the Madison Police Department were conducting “proactive enforcement” in downtown Madison on Sept. 1, visiting bars in the neighborhood and checking to see if the venues were enforcing liquor laws, police wrote in an incident report.

At one of the bars, officers cited 137 people for underage drinking or having false IDs. They did not name the bar, but noted that it was located within the 600 block of Main Street.
1662233134020.png

Let's hope the parents were also in the bar.
https://fox11online.com/news/local/can-people-under-21-really-drink-with-a-parent-in-wisconsin

Can people under age 21 really drink with a parent in Wisconsin?

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
I stopped toking, smoking and drinking years ago.
My blood sugar level, blood pressure and heart rate are normal.
Then I am as healthy as I can be!
I am 77 years old and feel like I am 37, 47 or 57.

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
My wife makes me feel 40 years younger.
My dog makes me feel 30 years younger.
My far away kids make me feel 20 years younger.
My far away grandkids make me feel 10 years younger.
My worn-out computer mouse and keyboard also make me feel worn-out.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
My wife makes me feel 40 years younger.
My dog makes me feel 30 years younger.
My far away kids make me feel 20 years younger.
My far away grandkids make me feel 10 years younger.
My worn-out computer mouse and keyboard also make me feel worn-out.
So i guess you basically went from 100 years old to a fetus then back to 100 years old :)