Today's new technology for future by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015

Hi-res addressable pixel led panels which can be used for digital photo frames, digital mirrors, digital panels for indoor and outdoor walls, ceilings, roofs, floors with additional shatter proof glass and capacitive touch sensor technology and WiFi and BT connection.

Change wall colours as needed, floor colours or textures like granite, marble, or anything by loading granite, marble, rangoli, static and dynamic gif images from internet.

Digital red, free, blue, VIBGYOR carpets can be created.

Additionally roof, ceiling, floor, wall panels can be used as TV or monitor screen.

With cameras on all sides of building and reproducing camera images directly on opposite outside digital panelized walls the building can be camouflaged with my previous Chameleon technology and the Castle Vanishes in the desert.

Last edited:

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015

Hi-res addressable pixel led panels which can be used for digital photo frames, digital mirrors, digital panels for indoor and outdoor walls, ceilings, roofs, floors with additional shatter proof glass and capacitive touch sensor technology and WiFi and BT connection.

Change wall colours as needed, floor colours or textures like granite, marble, or anything by loading granite, marble, rangoli, static and dynamic gif images from internet.

Digital red, free, blue, VIBGYOR carpets can be created.

Additionally roof, ceiling, floor, wall panels can be used as TV or monitor screen.

With cameras on all sides of building and reproducing camera images directly on opposite outside digital panelized walls the building can be camouflaged with my previous Chameleon technology and the Castle Vanishes in the desert.
Same technology for e-vehicle indoor and outdoor so that if a girl is wearing polka dot dress then e-car indoor and outdoor can be digitally painted to polka dot.

Status
Not open for further replies.