To the professional schematic .. i need help !

call9k2shr

Joined Jan 29, 2008
Dear all

I am new member in this forum .

I am really needed to help in my final year project and i
Don`t have time, please can u help me.

My problem is how can i covert the block diagram to
Circuit diagram (schematic ) and what is the suitable component I
Will choose it.

I have the block diagram to my project.

( i don`t know is it possible to show u my block diagram )

I wait ur responses.

Regard
call9k2shr

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I don't understand your problem. If you have a block diagram then you pick components and draw the schematic with a pencil and paper. I'm guessing you don't need to make a printed circuit board so schematic capture and layout are not necessary. Did I miss something?

Are you thinking that there might be a software package that will convert your block diagram into a schematic? If you find one I'd sure like to know about it.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I think you may have to understand active devices and component parts well enough to choose and assemble them into circuits that will perform the functions of the block diagram. There are usually more than three ways to accomplish this, just about no matter the function.

call9k2shr

Joined Jan 29, 2008
u can see the block diagram ... the idea of project how u can make a control to the home fan (switch ON or OFF) .. by wirless.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
For one, the LCD is an output device that needs to be controlled by the PIC; the keypad cannot do anything with it.

If this is a project for school, it needs to be in the homework section.

You really need to spend some time researching this. Don't expect anyone to hand it to you on a silver platter.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
My problem is how can i covert the block diagram to Circuit diagram (schematic ) and what is the suitable component I
Will choose it.
The best way to do this is to research the components you have already chosen - a PIC16F88 in this case. The datasheet will have notes on how to interface with various types of other circuits. Once you have chosen a transceiver, you will better know your limitations and the choices should become mostly obvious.

I am really needed to help in my final year project and i Don`t have time, please can u help me.
Why don't you have time?

scubasteve_911

Joined Dec 27, 2007
This is bordering on us doing the project for you. If you're into engineering, get used to being an engineer!

Most designs start with a block diagram, the talent is in the implementation.

Steve

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
We are willing to lend assistance, but your problems are not our problems. You have to be the one to do the majority of the design and work.