To be Electricuted or not to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insignificantinvisiblespo

Joined Nov 7, 2021
This is not correct.

An electric field is created between the two plates.
An excess of electrons on the negative plate induces a depletion of electrons on the positive plate.
When you connect your body between the positive plate and ground (or the negative plate alone and ground) there will be a redistribution of electrons through your body. Whether or not you get electrocuted depends on the circumstances and the energy transferred.

Don't try this out. You may never know the results.
This seems logical and relevant to the question i posted. It helps me fill in the gap i was looking to fill. Sure it is a tip of the iceberg explanation, but that along with a paired in-depth subatomic depiction of the situation creates a more satisfying more complete gap filling.

Joined Nov 7, 2021
Often repeated cop-out of the uneducated.
Saying you know the fundamental, most basic, indivisible units of existence and furthermore know with absolute certainty how it works, is saying, you. Know. Everything. Which includes the existence of soul, god, the origins of life itself, the origins of humans, how gods brain works, how to be a god, what it's like to create a universe, how to create a universe, how god was born, what gods moms name was, how to cure cancer, how to time travel, how to reverse aging, how to speed up aging, how to be immortal, but the truth is, You. Cant. Prove. Those. Things. Therfore. You. Dont. Know. As. Much. As. You. Think. You. Do. You just know how to make non living things do work. Thats it brah bro brobama brahama bromiester bromethian broyster broack o brahma bromalien nighttimeintheshadenakedassclapper

Even lifelong continuing educated medical professionals can't cure cancer, obviously no educated person knows how life works. We just know how to do stuff. We really don't know how shit actually works. Do you think beez have a classroom teaching them how to build bee hives?

Nah brah, they just know how to do stuff.

Thats an outside perspective of humanity, if you can even use that view in your mind to see humanity from a gods eye view

Joined Nov 7, 2021
@Insignificantinvisiblespo, What do you make of covid vaccinations?
Maybe you think my my response to that would represent my ability to visualize the workings of humanity from an outside overlooking view like looking down at a colony of ants. Looking at an aspect of life is just Looking at an aspect, even if that aspect is just the cyclic routine habits of an individual colony of ants and how their overall kind lives, throughout their life cycle, it simultaneously shows us a larger view that we humans can be seen as a small colony of ants on an earth anthill, living cyclic routine habits, doing things inborn to us, while thinking we are causing the things we do, and furthermore. Think. We. Choose. To. Do. The. Things. We. Do.

What makes you think you created the thought you think?

Joined Nov 7, 2021
The zen master says FOO.
I dont know the meaning of the phrase you said but after looking into what a zen master is, surprisingly i was reading about my lifestyle, which would explain how i came to think the thoughts that i think by living the lifestyle that i live, but the thoughts i think that i am aware of are generated by a natural logic that arranges various individual thoughts like puzzle pieces and links relevant thoughts, so, when i asked the question you responded to, your mind used that natural process to respond the way you did, and thereafter, why i responded the way i did. But i guess the part i have a choice about is choosing to use or not use that logic that was put into my minds eyes conscious realm. Which brings to mind the thought that the minds eyes conscious realm might possibly be the home of a human soul.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I dont know the meaning of the phrase you said but after looking into what a zen master is, surprisingly i was reading about my lifestyle, which would explain how i came to think the thoughts that i think by living the lifestyle that i live, but the thoughts i think that i am aware of are generated by a natural logic that arranges various individual thoughts like puzzle pieces and links relevant thoughts, so, when i asked the question you responded to, your mind used that natural process to respond the way you did, and thereafter, why i responded the way i did. But i guess the part i have a choice about is choosing to use or not use that logic that was put into my minds eyes conscious realm. Which brings to mind the thought that the minds eyes conscious realm might possibly be the home of a human soul.
https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3092.txt
Etymology of "Foo"

You think you're special, I understand that but most of us passed that metaphysical WTF stage in our late teens or early twenties ages ago. Hopefully, eventually, you should stop gazing at your belly and use that brain to its potential, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.