Tinkercad digital circuit

shroomaay

Joined May 2, 2019
Hello, I'm in highschool and I need some help. I'm having struggles with this class and don't have much time. I'm balancing school, a job, baseball, and social life. If anyone could help me create the code and share it with me I'd greatly appreciate it. Here is some info:

Make the red LED blink 10 times, then have the red and yellow LEDs blink ten times, then red, yellow and green LEDs blink ten times, then the yellow and green LEDs blink ten times and finally the green LED blinks ten times. Then have it repeat.

I posted a picture of the board with the led's connected.

So yeah, basically I'm asking for someone to give me the code to make it work.
Thank you so much!

Attachments

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

What have you done upto now to make the code?
Show us your work and we will have a look at it.

Bertus

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
hey shroom... tinkercad makes it really easy... you don't even have to code... just drag and drop the blocks.. it will take you about 10 min if you focus on it. Then switch to code view and viola!

HINT
It won't be the best possible code and there are more than one way to do this... you can do loops or you can manually add all those on's and off's... I would figure out the loops to make it shorter and nicer....

shroomaay

Joined May 2, 2019
hey shroom... tinkercad makes it really easy... you don't even have to code... just drag and drop the blocks.. it will take you about 10 min if you focus on it. Then switch to code view and viola!

HINT
It won't be the best possible code and there are more than one way to do this... you can do loops or you can manually add all those on's and off's... I would figure out the loops to make it shorter and nicer....
Hey thanks so much it seems much simpler. I'm having trouble with something and I'll reply later once I get back from baseball.

shroomaay

Joined May 2, 2019

HINT
I'm getting to them to blink. I just don't know how to get the red to blink for 10 and then switch to yellow etc.