Timer Switching Circuit

sab201

Joined Nov 18, 2023
Of course, you never specified the load that circuit 3 presents.
Apologise for not specifying the load. Actually I havent yet meassured the current since I do not have the proper clamp meter and if I have to break the circuit to measure it I should cut the signal wire and rejoin them again which is not good and I dont want to break the solder joints which is kind of precise.

Thanks a lot ElectricSpidey and AnalogKid, now I can either look into the option of using a lamp timer or use the programmable timer module and replace it with a small signal telecom relay. I will look into the cost, availability and other issues to consider and decide upon that.

Once again, thanks for helping out.

sab201

Joined Nov 18, 2023
I have decided to change the circuit. Instead of changing the output signals with relays I have decided to switch the power supply to the wave generator circuits, Circuit 1 and Circuit 2. So now series resistance wouldnt matter. When they go on, they give output to circuit 3.

However I am currently making a modification to Circuit 3, initially it was a buck converter and I was sending this switched output signals to the voltage control pot of the buck converter to make it send pulsating current to an electromagnet. I have discussed that circuit in another thread.

After making modification I will post another thread I will be having more than 2 signal generators, about 7 of them and they have to be switched sequentially every one hour like a lamp chaser circuit. I am doing a research on this and having doubts. I will post in a new thread after a while.