Time to join, time to go.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
You know what happens at a party when everyone seems to start really enjoying themselves..?
The Guy that was ready to leave decides to stay.
Just saying......:)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I know the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf.

Just never occurred it to me that t0 was the Pig :p

Wait..That would make me the big bad wolf. eh! :eek:

Darn ! This did not went well.

Sorry t0, did not meant anything bad. That is if you felt offended.
If not. I am going to bed, it's 3 in the morning

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I know the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf.

Just never occurred it to me that t0 was the Pig :p

Wait..That would make me the big bad wolf. eh! :eek:
No I don't think t0 is a pig but in the fairy tail the pig with the brick house was the smartest of all of them.

And I was just teasing too. Except about the smart part, no teasing there to is smart.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Aaaaaah!

So t0 should be like....I am the smartest pig and the big bad wolf would have to stand out side my door and smoke a fag and give up.

Now I feel like I am the jack ass.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Well I was going to say just like any good piggy but that would not be nice. :) So maybe I should have added just like any smart person that was someone huffing and puffing at their door might do. :)
I have reported your postings in this thread to the mods due to political incorrectness. Thinking the best for for forum (that's a given ). Your possible insults were of course secondary if not total ignored

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I have reported your postings in this thread to the mods due to political incorrectness. Thinking the best for for forum (that's a given ). Your possible insults were of course secondary if not total ignored
Man ! I love this guy. He is just too unpredictable. :D
Second to Loosie, of course

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I don't know if you are being serious or not especially with the cartoon character of what ever it was but is was never meant to be an insult. Just a bit of teasing taking off from what R!@@@ posted. Sorry if you were insulted it was not meant to be.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Don't worry spinnaker
You dunno t0 like I do. He never takes these things seriously.

He will pull ur leg's till they come off.
I know he enjoying tormenting others, especially me.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I think T06's work with computer graphic"s speak for him ,The Rooster will stand his

ground. Derstrom is trying to get a point across. It been like a super bowl the last

2 days. Remember some things cannot be unsaid.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I think T06's work with computer graphic"s speak for him ,The Rooster will stand his

ground. Derstrom is trying to get a point across. It been like a super bowl the last

2 days. Remember some things cannot be unsaid.
Good to see you Loosie! Where've you been hiding these past few days? :D

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
TVtech, take some time off, take a breath, take a pill. Then come back and join us for many more intriguing discussions.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
When you leave somewhere because of the hurt, don't take the hurt with you to the new place.

Did Confucious say that? He should have. On the forum. ;)
If there were electronics forums back then I will bet he would have. :)

Time for a name change there THE_RB? A shame it is against the rules. You have been around long enough maybe they will allow it? :)

tvtech

Joined Mar 18, 2012
tvtech, what happened to you? I knew you for a long time, you used to be a friendly member with a positive attitude. I always enjoyed talking to you and reading your posts. But now you're going around, criticizing and insulting every member of every forum you visit! What's gotten into you? This isn't who you are!

You have made a bad name for yourself now, for absolutely no reason at all! You're not making any points, you're not changing how people think. You're destroying your reputation for nothing! Any time someone is rude to you (i.e. Spinnaker in post #6) it is because you've brought it upon yourself. The forums haven't changed. You have. What happened to that friendly, positive attitude you used to have? I, for one, miss it.

Matt
Hi Matt

Last year around October a spider decided to bite me on my face while I was sleeping. Came out with big red bumps all over my face.

Went to a local Doctor here who took one look at me and gave me medicine.

That helped the pain. But I am not the same as I was.

I can hardly walk anymore
I cannot even balance properly
My hearing has gone to the dogs

And I have become a bitter son of a bitch. Sorry for taking it out on you Guys. You don't deserve it.

I unconditionally apologize for my behaviour here.

Thank you Matt for caring.

Regards,
tvtech