Time to join, time to go.

tvtech

Joined Mar 18, 2012
The rules of the site are pretty mature at this point. We find that they serve their purpose very well.

Societies need their taboos, they are helpful in what they do.

Also, it's not realistic of you to expect the rules to change just because a member of 6 posts suggests so. Stay for a while, see how the site works and then make meaningful recommendations.

Finally, you making a post and then expect other people to bash you, means that you expect the content to be offensive. If you do, then you mean ill to the rest of the forum.

I do not want believe you mean ill to the forum, but please consider these connotations.

For now, this thread doesn't have anything to offer to AAC. Please move on.

Done. Thanks for your time.

tvtech

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
The rules of the site are pretty mature at this point. We find that they serve their purpose very well.

Societies need their taboos, they are helpful in what they do.

Also, it's not realistic of you to expect the rules to change just because a member of 6 posts suggests so. Stay for a while, see how the site works and then make meaningful recommendations.

Finally, you making a post and then expect other people to bash you, means that you expect the content to be offensive. If you do, then you mean ill to the rest of the forum.

I do not want believe you mean ill to the forum, but please consider these connotations.

For now, this thread doesn't have anything to offer to AAC. Please move on.
These were Georacer's words. Why are you repeating them as your own?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Tvtech as may know. It is all over the world not legal to connect non approved equipment to the mains. Transfromerless power supplies are used in commercial equipment. But any such equipment built by a hobbyist will be potential hazardous now matter how you look at it fire, shock and so on. If you are into such type of power supplies find your self a forum that allow such topics. You will of course be more than welcome to come back here and discuss any topic that comply with the TOC. The path you are on now, well let me just say it is borderline infantile.

tvtech

Joined Mar 18, 2012
Bad Mouse? I don't know.

All I was trying to say is that I will indeed move on. I have no choice.

And as much as people have "raved" about ETO and AAC being Sister sites...I still wonder.

I am not saying another thing here.

Time to go.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Yeah, it's a soap.

Almost every episode someone leaves the show forever, but then they make a comeback. Then of course, they decided to leave again forever, but soon make a comeback to settle some deed. Then they leave forever again. Then they come back. Then they leave. Then they come back.... etc etc et cetera.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
tvtech don't like it when his thread got closed.

In life you get turned down but this does not mean you have to give up.

Of course AAC has strict rules and My threads got locked too but it never turned me down.

I took in way tht it means to respect others regardless of faith and different ideas than of your own and protect those who are too naive to understand the dangers involved in Electrical/electronics equipments. Basically those which involves potential dangers to the one playing with it.

Before it never occurred to me that there are kids as members.
But over time I saw it and I too want those who study to be able to understand the danger involved.

Respect us and we will respect u.

I am glad to be a member here and I have so much respect to the long time members of AAC.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
tvtech, what happened to you? I knew you for a long time, you used to be a friendly member with a positive attitude. I always enjoyed talking to you and reading your posts. But now you're going around, criticizing and insulting every member of every forum you visit! What's gotten into you? This isn't who you are!

You have made a bad name for yourself now, for absolutely no reason at all! You're not making any points, you're not changing how people think. You're destroying your reputation for nothing! Any time someone is rude to you (i.e. Spinnaker in post #6) it is because you've brought it upon yourself. The forums haven't changed. You have. What happened to that friendly, positive attitude you used to have? I, for one, miss it.

Matt

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Well, we have stayers and fly-byers over here.
The stayers like this forum and obey the rules over here.
We moderators have to enforce the rules given by the owner.

The members over here are wide spread in location, age and experience.
I like this forum for it's diversity.

Bertus

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
These quotes were what tvtech posted in the closed thread

As a result of this, my time spent here will be wasted.
Sad thinking. Time is never wasted. I always learn during my time on anything

Transformerless Power Supplies are not taboo
AGREED! But in AAC it is.

Just need to be understood.
We understand them. I, for one, very well

Far more reliable than equivalent SMPS or anything else...
WRONG ! I get them to repair just like any other.

Understood is what it is all about.
It seems u do not. These supplies are far too dangerous.
I got one about a customer complaining about his radio giving him serious shocks and I found out that it has what we call a transformer less charger and power. But they dunno not to use them during mains power. It was intended to be used after charging but most of them just don't get it and wanna believe it that can and want to use it during mans power.

So I just put in a phone charger inside. Problem solved

See you Guys,
I believe that you will see us again :D

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Hello,

Well, we have stayers and fly-byers over here.
The stayers like this forum and obey the rules over here.
We moderators have to enforce the rules given by the owner.

The members over here are wide spread in location, age and experience.
I like this forum for it's diversity.

Bertus
Nah... the even stayer might step outside the line now and then. I have now and then in off topic. But then that happen the stayer just get over it and move on. A closed thread is not the end of the world it just a closed thread. But then the member start huffing and puffing. The outcome in most cases is inevitable, it spiral into a ban

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
But one day I am gonna huff and puff and blow t0's door down.

If I can find his place tht is. So no promises.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I hate the rules I agreed to. I'm going to take my ball and go home.

It doesn't matter how many times I say that, the rules won't change.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
But one day I am gonna huff and puff and blow t0's door down.

If I can find his place tht is. So no promises.
You do not need to huff and puff. I will of course just open the door for you. Most because I know you smoke. And smoking is not good for your lungs particular in the coold weather we have here now. But second keep your friends close but your enemies closer:p

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
You do not need to huff and puff. I will of course just open the door for you. Most because I know you smoke. And smoking is not good for your lungs particular in the coold weather we have here now. But second keep your friends close but your enemies closer:p
Wise guy, eh!
I am not talking abt smoking.

I keep everyone close. I don't make enemies.