Tick tock tick tock.!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
:D

I just had to show u guys this one..
Pleeeeeeeeeeeese. Find me that guy and I will give u up down tickets to Maldives with a Month all paid Vacation.

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mr. Steve Morgan, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $50,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr. Anthony Powell, who is a representative of the ( F B I ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Nigeria, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1.5 Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Anthony Powell, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Anthony Powell.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name: Mr. Anthony Powell
Email: anthonypowell@skymail.mn
Phone Number:+234-7063-365-378

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Anthony Powell was just $400 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Anthony Powell so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mr. Steve Morgan
108 Crockett Court.
Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas,
United States of America

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Riaff,are making more cartoons guys,T06,is making more animated cartoons.

Its great you are learning to do that,make's your web site more exciting.

Loosewire Your good buddy

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
LOLOL
I <3 u guys :D

And I hate scammers, but I gotta admit, they are quite clever
Creating scams that claim to be ways out of scams

"you bro, I noticed you like scamming, so we put scams in your scams so you can scam while you scam"
;)

Well whaddaya know? There's no 108 Crockett Ct. It appears to start at 160. See the screenshot :p
View attachment 41073
<sarcasm>
Looks like a lovely place
</sarcasm>
:p

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
So ..it's not only Nigerians that scams...US has those gold diggers too.

We don't have scammers...but we do have plenty of forgers working in the bank.
One problem though...They forge good but are just too darn stupid.
They end up in jail with in months.

They never get to have fun with the money.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
By the way, guess what the mobile number matched up to?

http://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-706-336-5378?site_id=10646

:D:D:D
That +234 is a country code for nigeria.
http://www.countrycode234.com/country-code-234-scam.html

TV show, "Pimp My Ride", where he and some guys fix up and modify other people's cars.
The only thing they "fix" is, well, nothing. The extent of their fixing is to put Castrol GTX High Mileage oil in the engine, which magically makes everything better.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Hahaha! Things are just getting better and better :D
Anyone know of a "Texas" in Nigeria? :rolleyes:

The only thing they "fix" is, well, nothing. The extent of their fixing is to put Castrol GTX High Mileage oil in the engine, which magically makes everything better.
You've got a point there. I actually don't think I've ever seen them "fix" anything. They just tear everything apart and put new stuff in. Seems like the easy way out, honestly....

so I guess I should have just said they modify peoples' cars, not "fix and modify" :p

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
lol yeah install a water fountain in the dash and a PS3 in the cieling, slap some 24" rims on it, and drown out the engine knocking with 5000W worth of subwoofer - I guess that can only fall under "modify". "modify" does not always carry a positive connotation.

I would be pretty mad if those guys got ahold of my old beater. I would just sell it "as seen on TV" and buy something respectable to drive.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
lol yeah install a water fountain in the dash and a PS3 in the cieling, slap some 24" rims on it, and drown out the engine knocking with 5000W worth of subwoofer - I guess that can only fall under "modify". "modify" does not always carry a positive connotation.
My thoughts exactly :p