Three Phase Inverter Board

Firenze02

Joined Sep 1, 2018
Hi,

I made some Simulations of a Unified Power Quality Controller and now I have to make some test.
I would like to buy some board already designed but without the control.

I'm not looking for IGBT or SiC MOSFET three-phase module, but I would like something already equipped with heatsinks and, if possible, gate drivers for time reasons.

The circuit I'm looking for is shown below.

Immagine.png

Do you know some "ready to use" three-phase inverter?

I summarized the minimum main requirements following, but I'm open also to a solution which differs a little from these requirements (the important thing is that it is ready to use).

DC Voltage : (at least 350V)
Output Current RMS Per Phase: 50A
Switching Frequency: 30 kHz

Thank you.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Good luck, that's a nice size Sixpack power capability, it won't be cheap in a ready to use configuration, if you can find it. At higher power levels the heatsink is usually part of the enclosure thermal design moving heat from interior components to exterior cooling components.

matthow

Joined Nov 10, 2020
Hi,

I made some Simulations of a Unified Power Quality Controller and now I have to make some test.
I would like to buy some board already designed but without the control.

I'm not looking for IGBT or SiC MOSFET three-phase module, but I would like something already equipped with heatsinks and, if possible, gate drivers for time reasons.

The circuit I'm looking for is shown below.

View attachment 228457

Do you know some "ready to use" three-phase inverter?

I summarized the minimum main requirements following, but I'm open also to a solution which differs a little from these requirements (the important thing is that it is ready to use).

DC Voltage : (at least 350V)
Output Current RMS Per Phase: 50A
Switching Frequency: 30 kHz

Thank you.
Hi Firenze01.
There are options at imperix, a Swiss company. They have 400V approx 50A ready-made modules with heatsink and drivers... : https://imperix.com/products/power/
Hope it helps!

Attachments