The problem of inverter charger battery based power back up.

jaycircuit

Joined Jul 2, 2016
Pls am suffering from inverter charger battery based power back up on already installed home installation what device I should use to feed my selected load without trucking and other wall installation? I,e I have two loads and two power input such that when p1 off only load 1 should powered but when p2(power) is off both load should be powered.

Mod note:
Please don't hijack other member's thread, now you have your own.
This thread was split from --
Project: I made a solenoid
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/project-i-made-a-solenoid.22613/#post-1016275

jaycircuit

Joined Jul 2, 2016
When main grid power is present all loads l1 and l2 should powershould power from it. but when grid is off only all l1 are powered from inverter output So I need these three device

DSC_0326_800x450.jpg

Mod Note:
Please compress the file size and resize the photo to a clear resolution as 800x600 or 1024x768, I already resize this photo to 800x450.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Your diagram makes absolutely no sense to me. What you have drawn has no reasonable relation to circuitry. What are the devices in the circles?

jaycircuit

Joined Jul 2, 2016
When the main power is presented all breakers mdb sdb1 and sdb2 are powered from it point 0 should be disconnected from the circuit. When the main is off point 0 connected to the circuit to power only breakers B1 B2 B3 only other breakers should be disconnected from the power coming from inverter out put so please help me