The pear tree

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
A pear tree had three pears. I went there but, I didn't ate pears, I didn't took pears with me, but there were no pears left in the tree. Its a easy one. What happened?

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
they all disappeared :D

A pear tree had three pears. I went there but, I didn't ate pears, I didn't took pears with me, but there were no pears left in the tree. Its a easy one. What happened?
are these 3(underlined bold'ed italicized) pears you were talking about?

sorry i ate a little bit of the pears now only ears remain. :D

have no fear, have only pear my dear.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
they all disappeared :D

are these 3(underlined bold'ed italicized) pears you were talking about?

sorry my i ate a little bit of the pears now only ears remain. :D

have no fear, have only pear my dear.
No, they didn't dissapeared, or fell from the tree. I was the only intervenient. You have to find how did I managed to end in this situation. The answer is in the riddle.

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
well you didnt eat pears but you ate only a pear,
you didnt take pears but you did take only one pear (pears-pear singular-plural got the point?)
m i even close ???

or shud i next next year :D

(thankfully the forum has no eject button so i can keep making these silly rhymes :) )

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
well you didnt eat pears but you ate only a pear,
you didnt take pears but you did take only one pear (pears-pear singular-plural got the point?)
m i even close ???

or shud i next next year :D

(thankfully the forum has no eject button so i can keep making these silly rhymes :) )
Here is the solution: I ate a pear (instead of pears), took a pear (instead of pears) and left one pear. recca02 has answered correctly.