The Jokes thread

ThePanMan

Joined Mar 13, 2020
I left my phone at home,when I returned I found 30 missed calls from my mother. When I asked her why she called me. She told me that she wanted to tell me that I left my phone.
I found a cell phone in a parking lot. Since it wasn't locked I looked through the contacts and found "Auntie so-n-so". So I called the aunt and explained that I found her niece's phone and asked if she would call her niece and let her know her phone had been found. I then told Auntie to NOT call her cell phone because I had it. After having up the phone rang within seconds. It was Auntie. I reminded her that I had her phone.

I did get the phone returned to its rightful owner. Met at the local bowling alley.

Lo_volt

Joined Apr 3, 2014
Everybody knows I'm a little slow. How the heck did you get a photo of my bookcase? In my defense my father won't let me screw into the wall Hence the bricks. Everything is under compression.
And the books only good to look at!
:p
That's not a book case, it's a brick case. It's made with books. What else would you build a brick case out of? I store all my bricks that way! :D

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Okay I got one. Why does Peter Pan like eating peanut butter?
Just kidding.
What happens when you get into a short bus again just kidding.
This is the joke!
I’m looking for a book on how to fix automatic gearboxes, but the library only has manuals.
:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
killivolt Off-Topic 10
KL7AJ Off-Topic 1
Sparky49 Feedback and Suggestions 4
electronis whiz Off-Topic 2
electronis whiz Off-Topic 1