The Jokes thread

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
My goodness I am so happy you took it with the grain of salt I was so worried you would be offended but you have a very good sense of humor and I am laughing while I'm typing this.:D
Nah... it takes much more than that to offend me... I'm no woke... besides, you could've asked me to translate one hundred and two eggs and a sausage ...

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
There is a whole class of jokes that start “A priest, minister and a rabbi...
And then there is this one, found in a comment on Sabine Hossenfelder’s site:

Schrödinger, Heisenberg, and Ohm are riding in a car. It is stopped by a policeman for going to fast. He says that they were going precisely 182.7 km/h. Heisenberg replies that he now has absolutely no idea where they are. The policeman, suspicious, searches the car, opens the boot, and tells them that they have a dead cat in there. NOW we do is Schrödinger’s reply. Due to their strange behaviour, the policeman arrests them. Ohm resists.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Just as a point of reference I'm an independent who leans democratic. I'm not offended by this; hopefully you won't be either.
I always liked Reagan. He had charm and a likeable sense of humor. He was living proof that a leader didn't have to be a jerk in order to be respected and exert authority...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
killivolt Off-Topic 10
KL7AJ Off-Topic 1
Sparky49 Feedback and Suggestions 4
electronis whiz Off-Topic 2
electronis whiz Off-Topic 1