The future is really here.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I have been getting one of these every year for the past 5 years. No one knows what to buy me. It used to be ties. Well no one wears ties anymore, then they found that site. Now for some reason people are buying me $109M Atlas 5 rockets. I am running out of room in the back yard and the neighbors are starting to get suspicious!

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I have been getting one of these every year for the past 5 years. No one knows what to buy me. It used to be ties. Well no one wears ties anymore, then they found that site. Now for some reason people are buying me $109M Atlas 5 rockets. I am running out of room in the back yard and the neighbors are starting to get suspicious!
Let's get together after Christmas and light some of those off! I've bought some of that Gorilla Tape if anyone wants to be a passenger (willing or not).

RichardO

Joined May 4, 2013
They wouldn't last past the fourth of July around here. :eek: