The first ever straight edge

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I must confess that I can sympathize. I didn't own a TV until I was 26 years old, and I only bought it then because I was in a cast with a broken leg. Without that injury, I might have been 40 before I bought a TV.

and yes, Chuck Norris can do that, but it's more likely he would give himself a roundhouse kick to the back of his head.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
... he can run so fast he can run around the globe and punch himself in the back of the head.
But, that leads to one of the age old philosophical logic dilemmas. Can Chuck Norris generate a punch to the back of the head hard enough that even he gets knocked out by it?

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
They say he can run so fast he can run around the globe and punch himself in the back of the head. Wow! Is that true?
defnitely true.

steveb said:
Can Chuck Norris generate a punch to the back of the head hard enough that even he gets knocked out by it?
Chuck Norris can knock anyone out, including Chuck Norris. But, he can't be knocked out by anyone, even himself. Are we clear?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I don't watch TV so I had to ask my kids who is Chuck Norris?
They say he can run so fast he can run around the globe and punch himself in the back of the head. Wow! Is that true?
Ain't it amazing what you can learn from watching TV?
Whether or not chuck Norris has mastered the control of time, is a subject of debate among some. I think it is evidenced by the fact that he lost his virginity before his own father did.