Texas Instruments Expert Advisory Panel

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Did anyone else receive an email from TI inviting you to sign up to be on their Expert Advisory Panel?

Texas Instruments is currently recruiting highly qualified engineers for the Texas Instruments Expert Advisory Panel. Your specific skills and experience put you in a special position to provide key insights that will help Texas Instruments understand your needs better.

You will benefit from participation by having a strong voice in helping TI better understand the needs of engineers. As a member of this community, you will be giving recommendations and providing your expertise on a variety of topics that affect the user experience of Texas Instruments customers around the world.

You will receive periodic invitations to share your expertise through surveys or interviews. These surveys will help TI shape its decisions to best suit your needs. Examples of studies may include:

• Concept testing for functionality improvements on my.ti.com
• Feedback on TI development tools, such as evaluation boards and kits
• Understanding how engineers engage with TI products/services

To become a member, you will be asked to complete a 10-15 minute questionnaire about yourself. The information you provide will help us provide you with questionnaires that best match your background and experience.
Are they truly looking for expert advisers or are they just trying to increase traffic to their website?

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Probably a little of both.

You and Mike should both apply.

At the very least you could see TI's attitude.

Maybe for the whole industry.

It has no downside.

Just the networking is worth it.

Many qualified on this site for this.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
So, you found this info from your email box?
If above is truth then have you even think which path do they get your email address?
I have a thought that it is to apply a part time job work at home, if necessary i also can go to their company when i'm free, but it just a thought maybe they don't want me at all.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Did anyone else receive an email from TI inviting you to sign up to be on their Expert Advisory Panel?
Are they truly looking for expert advisers or are they just trying to increase traffic to their website?
I had one after I ordered samples some time ago.

I think they just want some kind of feed back every so often in order to direct or improve their business model maybe?
Max.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I see it. The last paragraph of the, "offer". "If you will just spend 15 minutes giving us free information, that will help us send more surveys to get more of your information."

The only reasonable response I can think if is similar to MikeML, "How much do you pay?"

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
I did before, now it seems they just want to sell.o_O
I think I got carried away with the free stuff. :D
I saw many people to applied the free samples on the net in Taiwan, and they really got the samples, I'm not sure TI still open this free offer or not.