Tda 7297 amp has noise and touching heat sink.

Thread Starter

Htin Aung

Joined May 29, 2016
49
Hello everybody, I created my own amp with TDA 7297 IC.
Now I had a problem. It has some noice.when i touch the heat sink, the noice has decrease.
I don´t think or prefer to repair it less of noice , coz it is an amp.
But I still wanna decreases the noice without touching the heat sink.I tried to ground it, but it has no change.
But When i touch heat sink, noice has decreased.
Please help me. :-Damplifier_circuit_tda7297_schematic.png
 

Picbuster

Joined Dec 2, 2013
1,062
Hello everybody, I created my own amp with TDA 7297 IC.
Now I had a problem. It has some noice.when i touch the heat sink, the noice has decrease.
I don´t think or prefer to repair it less of noice , coz it is an amp.
But I still wanna decreases the noice without touching the heat sink.I tried to ground it, but it has no change.
But When i touch heat sink, noice has decreased.
Please help me. :-DView attachment 107837
Did you follow pcb layout advice s described in datasheet?
I smell oscillation.
Is your pwrsupp able to deliver 2 x15W + overhead caused by the circuitry?
Please connect a scope and observe the output.
Picbuster
 

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
15,156
Is the noise present when you have a signal source properly connected to the input, or only when the input is floating (open circuit)?
What is your signal source?
 
Top