Tales from the grill...

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
And then there are Pérez, Garcías, Gutiérrez... etc...
Sí señor.
In my class we had several Martínez so the necessity to distinguish them in our conversations made common to say Martínez Alberto, Martínez Hugo and the like but the last two posed a problem: they both had the same name. Simple solution; one of them became "Martínez from La Plata" because he was born there.
Cruel but practical.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Sí señor.
In my class we had several Martínez so the necessity to distinguish them in our conversations made common to say Martínez Alberto, Martínez Hugo and the like but the last two posed a problem: they both had the same name. Simple solution; one of them became "Martínez from La Plata" because he was born there.
Cruel but practical.
Could've been worse... he could've been christened "Fat Martínez", or "Slow Martínez"... or worse! o_O

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Finally did it.

1599871832206.jpeg

Was watching a popular Netflix series on BBQ around the world, got a bug in me and went shopping, I can have fish or just do normal stuff, big enough for anything I would do.

kv

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I plan to go fishing for inland salmon, we down rig. I’ll smoke’em and bottle them, also trout. I want food storage.

Hey can I dry the meat with a smoker?

kv

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I don't see why not... all you have to do is not add water... just keep the heat as low as you can, and I'd also add some sort of ventilator.
The heat is the issue, so if I hang the fish after a salt solution and close the door with an ambient temp of 50° To 80°F inside should do it.

kv