tablet power button broke question and help

Status
Not open for further replies.

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
here is an image i found on google search just to show u

can u se the button on the bottom near the white sticker this button has been pressed in and broke , so if i solder 2 wires and then just touch it for a second will this trigger a button click or do i just tie both wires to start it ?

also their are 4 legs are 2 legs on each side sharing same connection? am asking cauze i have no tester to check with right now.

also what are these buttons called so i can buy new ones from ebay ?

1) can you see the button on the bottom near the white sticker button? it is broken.
2) if i solder 2 wires and then just touch them for a second will this trigger a button click? or do i need to touch both wires together to start it ?

3) also their are 4 legs are 2 legs on each side sharing same connection? am asking cauze i have no tester to check with right now.

4) also what are these buttons called so i can buy new ones from ebay ?
(Clarification added)
1) Yes.
2) You will need to touch the two wires together.
3) you will need to get a tester to find out.
4) You will need a replacement made for the model of tablet you have.
A.H.W.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
They are called tactile switches. Here is an example.
Nicely put if you are going to insist on using text speak and sounding illiterate I am done answering your post. I would not tolerate it from my children so I sure as heck won't bother reading it in a forum which should have an educated membership. Others have told you the same thing with that nonsense you type.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.