suspended from school....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
I got suspended from school :( 8 days ago for tripping my professor intentionally but jokingly

Getting the result (expelled or not) tomorrow..phewwww

Please say a prayer for me

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hi,
I hope the professor understands that you have learnt another valuable lesson and does not expel you.
If you do remain in college you will have to work extra hard to show him that his decision not to expel you was the right one.
E

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I got suspended from school :( 8 days ago for tripping my professor intentionally but jokingly
Not too bright, eh?

I'll pray that whatever happens-- expulsion or otherwise-- it gives you the greatest possible motivation for figuring out that "but jokingly" is NO EXCUSE for doing what you did, and that you also figure out how to avoid doing anything like that again.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Tripping someone is really juvenile behavior (how can an assault that could possibly seriously injure someone be a joke?), and if this teaches you to avoid any further such actions, then our collective prayers will likely have been answered.

What year are you in school?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Hi,
I hope the professor understands that you have learnt another valuable lesson and does not expel you.
If you do remain in college you will have to work extra hard to show him that his decision not to expel you was the right one.
E

Nope. You only learn when you understand that there are consequences to your actions. Getting a pass from the professor is the worst thing that could happen.

Anyone that is old enough to have a professor should be old enough to know better. I would be more understanding if professor was replaced by kindergarten teacher.

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
my 2nd semester in school...It was really a joke to me, no one could fall in that scenario..
Anyways, stupid move that made me sleep in jail for one night

Please someone's prayer can do alot

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
Tripping a professor or anyone else is not a joke. Imagine if you broke someone's neck.:eek:
You deserve to be punished.:(
lol, mrChips you 'sound' like my student conduct officer.

Yes I deserve to be punished but hopefully not expelled

Last edited:

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
Not too bright, eh?

I'll pray that whatever happens-- expulsion or otherwise-- it gives you the greatest possible motivation for figuring out that "but jokingly" is NO EXCUSE for doing what you did, and that you also figure out how to avoid doing anything like that again.
Thank you.. Atleast you pray
Yeah for sure it's not an excuse but it's the TRUTH I was told no one will believe.. Might go to court in 22 days and I'm sticking to the truth

Last edited:

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
lol..Just someone in charge of things(misbehaviour) like this in school..funny thing it's a very nice lady
You can pray? if so, 1min for someone else can save his 'life' tomorrow

Thanks

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
lol..Just someone in charge of things(misbehaviour) like this in school..funny thing it's a very nice lady
You can pray? if so, 1min for someone else can save his 'life' tomorrow

Thanks
Your degree of familiarity with that lady is alarming. That was my point.

I am not against you. Nor am I against prayer. But this is not a situation for prayer. Rather it is a situation that demands your introspection.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Personally, I believe that prayer is not appropriate for this case. One doesn’t pray for a selfish cause unless they are prepared for disappointment. More appropriate would be to pray for growth, regardless of the outcome.

Count your blessings that expulsion is the worst possible scenario in this case! -- It could have been much worse - e.g. felony charges (assault, mayhem, etc...).

I pray you've learned your lesson - whatever the outcome! --- Perhaps you should thank the 'deity of your choice' that, in this instance, no real harm was done...

With regards
HP

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
Your degree of familiarity with that lady is alarming. That was my point.

I am not against you. Nor am I against prayer. But this is not a situation for prayer. Rather it is a situation that demands your introspection.
Count your blessings that expulsion is the worst possible scenario in this case! -- It could have been much worse -- e.g. felony charges [assault, mayhem, etc...]).

I pray you've learned your lesson - whatever the outcome! --- Perhaps you should thank the 'deity of your choice' that, in this instance, no real harm was done...

With regards
HP
I was charged unfortunately...Anyways, just can't wait to forget all of this

A prayer to your deity can do a lot for me

Status
Not open for further replies.