suspended from school....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I was charged unfortunately...Anyways, just can't wait to forget all of this

A prayer to your deity can do a lot for me
Do you mean "changed?" Change can only be shown by subsequent behavior.

Unfortunately, your invocation for divine providence is inconsistent with your acceptance of responsibility for your own behavior. Admit what you did, accept the consequences, and learn from it.

Anyways, just can't wait to forget all of this
I sympathize with your desire to 'get past it' - that, of course, will, come with the passage of time -- That said, as with most unpleasant experiences (especially those owed or contributed to by one's own unadvised actions) derivation of anything like a 'useful takeaway' requires 'move on but remember!'...

Best regards
HP

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
lol..I was wrong I know, stupid thing to do
Do you mean "changed?" Change can only be shown by subsequent behavior.

Unfortunately, your invocation for divine providence is inconsistent with your acceptance of responsibility for your own behavior. Admit what you did, accept the consequences, and learn from it.
I was wrong for sure, stupid behavior but no one can see this as maybe it was a joke? just maybe it was, no harm intended.

If I did not get suspended, I would not have found this site lol (atleast not yet)..Who knows what's on the side of expulsion??

no one can see this as maybe it was a joke? just maybe it was, no harm intended.
That would be because most people don't regard a 'joke' that might reasonably be expected to pose a significant risk of serious injury as 'funny' --regardless of intention-- How old are you?:rolleyes:

With regards
HP

yours divided by 2 then take the floor of it

Where I come from (a quaint little jot of 'The Great Put-Together' oft dubbed: reality) civilized twenty one year-olds eschew horseplay outside of a 'handful' of venues dedicated thereto...

As an aside - I'm bound to observe that your (affected?) piety and concern with your academic future would seem at odds with your (otherwise) jocular demeanor - One wonders whether your OP is serious or merely a 'well meaning joke' of a tamer variety?:confused::rolleyes:

With regards
HP

Last edited:

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
Where I come from (a quaint little jot of 'The Great Put-Together' oft dubbed: reality) civilized twenty one year-olds eschew horseplay outside a 'handful' of venues dedicated thereto...

As an aside - I'm bound to observe that your (affected?) piety and concern with your academic future would seem at odds with your (otherwise) jocular demeanor - One wonders if your OP is serious or merely a 'well meaning joke' of a tamer variety?:confused::rolleyes:

With regards
HP
Okay ma'am slow down...I had F in english last semester..3A+'s , 1A, 1B and 1F...The lady I tripped gave me a B and I thought I deserved better..
F in English - wish I understand your message but I just can't.. Help me out

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Okay ma'am slow down...I had F in english last semester..3A+'s , 1A, 1B and 1F...The lady I tripped gave me a B and I thought I deserved better..
F in English - wish I understand your message but I just can't.. Help me out

Don't worry. Even the native English speakers here seldom understand what HP writes without a dictionary. ;)

Last edited:
The lady I tripped gave me a B and I thought I deserved better..
Very well then -- let's keep it simple:

-Achievement of good grades requires no more than attention to your studies...

-Assaulting your instructors in retaliation for bad marks both doesn't work and --as you've discovered to your cost-- gets you into 'hot water'...

SMH:rolleyes:
HP

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I was wrong for sure, stupid behavior but no one can see this as maybe it was a joke? just maybe it was, no harm intended.
I am struck by your continued insistence that “maybe it was a joke”. And from that I infer that you still believe it was a joke. It appears to me that you cannot comprehend that it was NOT a joke. You also state “no harm intended”. But you cannot accept that harm did occur. If I point a gun at your head and pull the trigger, thinking it wasn’t loaded. When your head gets blown off, is it enough for me to say “no harm intended”?

I am praying that you get expelled and have to spend some time in prison, for only that appears to be capable of teaching you responsibility.

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
I am struck by your continued insistence that “maybe it was a joke”. And from that I infer that you still believe it was a joke. It appears to me that you cannot comprehend that it was NOT a joke. You also state “no harm intended”. But you cannot accept that harm did occur. If I point a gun at your head and pull the trigger, thinking it wasn’t loaded. When your head gets blown off, is it enough for me to say “no harm intended”?

I am praying that you get expelled and have to spend some time in prison, for only that appears to be capable of teaching you responsibility.
lol thank you very much..Atleast you pray

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
I want to say I cannot believe what I am reading. But unfortunately that seems to be very common attitude today. You show no signs of understanding that no one owes you anything so you are not going to survive in the world. It is going to be ugly in the near future.

Did anyone ever tell you that you never get what you think you deserve and that revenge does not work?

dmowziz

Joined Jan 18, 2019
I want to say I cannot believe what I am reading. But unfortunately that seems to be very common attitude today. You show no signs of understanding that no one owes you anything so you are not going to survive in the world. It is going to be ugly in the near future.

Did anyone ever tell you that you never get what you think you deserve and that revenge does not work?
phewww...Thank you if you can pray for me. if not, thank you too

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I'm a card carrying member of the FFRF. I will not pray for you because that is not something I do. If you had tripped me, you would currently be in the hospital. Count yourself lucky you didn't run into my doppelganger. You would currently be very much worse for the experience. Expulsion is too light a punishment for your particular case. That you would think of such an act as funny or amusing reveals a deep flaw in your character.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Wow! We haven't had such an intriguing and riveting story since the HP, A(0), JC saga.
Where are you now? Are you writing this while in custody?
Were you charged with assault? When is your court hearing?
Do you have a good lawyer?
What do your parents say about all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.