Superposition Question

Rynxie

Joined Nov 17, 2022
I can successfully find the 8v i1 and 6v i3 but I can't find the Current Sources i2 how do we do it
devre6.PNG

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
There's no way we can help you find i2 when you don't show what i1, i2, or i3 are. You need to annotate your diagram with whatever quantities you use.

You also need to show your work as far as you can go so that we can guide you from there to the solution.

Rynxie

Joined Nov 17, 2022
There's no way we can help you find i2 when you don't show what i1, i2, or i3 are. You need to annotate your diagram with whatever quantities you use.

You also need to show your work as far as you can go so that we can guide you from there to the solution.
I said i1 i2 i3 in order so I mean when I use 8v the current is i1 when I use 6v it's i3 and when i use the current source it's i2

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I said i1 i2 i3 in order so I mean when I use 8v the current is i1 when I use 6v it's i3 and when i use the current source it's i2
I understand what you mean now.

You still need to show your work.

For i2, what is the circuit that you are analyzing? Show the circuit and show how you are attempting to find the specified current for that circuit.

I suspect that if you simply rearrange your drawing just a bit, the answer will jump out at you.