superheteordyne radio receiver

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
hello I need a superheterodyne radio receiver with all the parts... can any 1 help me with that? I don't need a very complex one a simple one would work to I just need it to have all the main parts like the detector heterodine filter etc... don't know all the names of those components because English is not my native language.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
If you are working in the 1MHz AM band then all the stages could be build with low-noise, high frequency op amps with a multiplier for the mixer.

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
sorry for misunderstanding but i need a real circuit with real elements transistros diodes etc. and it needs to be a real radio receiver. but not a very difficult one. it should include amplifier, mixer(with heterodine or sepereate ones) decoder filter etc... sorry for not telling u that... and it should not include any microchips if possible...

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
No. I don't need it for a grade i just need a real circuit and then in a test 2 weeks from now i'll need to draw out certain parts of it like mixer decoder. I can tell which parts it is and how it looks and after what it goes... But googling a circuit is really
Hard because it shows complex ones and i don't need a complex one. So thaths why I'm asking here. Because i can't find a simple
Circuit anywhere;(

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Can you give us an example of what you think a simple circuit is?

If the circuit has to be a superheterodyne radio receiver, it will NOT be simple. At least for me.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
No. I don't need it for a grade i just need a real circuit and then in a test 2 weeks from now i'll need to draw out certain parts of it like mixer decoder.
Ok, you are doing it for a grade in two weeks when you draw it out and probably explain it.

I gave you a block diagram in the second posting and here is an AM superhet receiver kit manual. You can associate portions of the schematic to each block, and then proceed to study.

Last edited:

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
I need to find a circuit on the internet. So i thought of asking here. I don't need to draw it myself since we didn't learn abou all the parts yet.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I need to find a circuit on the internet. So i thought of asking here. I don't need to draw it myself since we didn't learn abou all the parts yet.
Just where did you think I found that manual? It was on the internet. All the circuits in a superhet are on that schematic. Read the last manual I gave you.

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
http://imgur.com/DdEyvLT
So this is the circuit thanks to JoeJester thank you. And i marked some parts of it and i will name it and can anyone tell me if I'm correct or not?
marked red is the entering circuit the signal comes through here
Green is the frequency changer maybe with superheterodyne im not totally sure about this...
Purple is 2 stage amplifier which amplifies the lets say 455kHz signal? right?
and then black is detector which detects the signal? but I'm not totally sure from which side the signal comes to detector after the amp or from frequency changer (mixer) I will need to draw one of these parts for my test so i wanna make sure I got this right...
Also I will need to draw a simple superheterodyne circuit Uploading the picture is this draw right?
http://imgur.com/nCrap8V

Thank you for all the help can some one help me with this the test is in 5 days... and I wan't a good grade...

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
I actually don't need information about it but i will read it. I just need to know if i marked the parts in the picture are right and if i drawn a correct circuit. Thaths all.... Can anyone answear me that?:/