SUCCESS STORIES: Repair thermoelectric cooler

First off, I just want to thank everyone on here for the great info and help! Thanks to the assistance provided by everyone here my fridge is back up and cool, so I just wanted to toss in the details of my fridge/fix in case it's helpful.

My fridge is a Haier 18-bottle dual zone unit (bought off Amazon back in 2016). Replacing the caps did the trick in bringing it back to life. The below table shows the Mouser part numbers for each cap used and the attached image shows the referenced Locations.

Attachments

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
First off, I just want to thank everyone on here for the great info and help! Thanks to the assistance provided by everyone here my fridge is back up and cool, so I just wanted to toss in the details of my fridge/fix in case it's helpful.

My fridge is a Haier 18-bottle dual zone unit (bought off Amazon back in 2016). Replacing the caps did the trick in bringing it back to life. The below table shows the Mouser part numbers for each cap used and the attached image shows the referenced Locations.
Thanks for providing this info. Can you please add a third column showing the voltage rating of each capacitor?
As with the wattage rating of a resistor, the voltage rating of a capacitor is the next important parameter besides its nominal value.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Thanks for providing this info. Can you please add a third column showing the voltage rating of each capacitor?
As with the wattage rating of a resistor, the voltage rating of a capacitor is the next important parameter besides its nominal value.
I'll add that a few of the caps, I forget which but I think I posted it early in this thread, will not be generic and will be "low ESR" types. You certainly want to replace them comparably-rated caps.