Stanly Meiyer Explained with science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
In this thread I will try and show just how Stanly Meiyer made water a new fantastic source of fuel. The reason why I posted this in General Science is I go to show what Meiyer had done with science backing it up. Now for the most part this will be for the water fuel injection system but it will also go over Meiyer's older stuff from time to time. The purpose of this thread is to give the gift of energy independence to all that read it as I will not be asking anyone for anything for the information given in this thread.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
To start this off I will put a a summary of what I found and/or how I see things.
Summary of Stanly Meiyer’s water for fuel technology by h2opower

This will be a compilation of all of my theories regarding how Stanly Meiyer was able to utilized water as a fuel source. It focuses on Stanly Meiyers water fuel injection system, answers most questions as to where does the energy come from, and shows the purpose of many items found in Stanly Meiyer’s patent.

The Gas Processor

The Gas processor (GP) is the most important part of Stanly Meiyers whole system coupled with the Electron Extraction Circuit(33C) for without them you can have no Hydrogen Fracturing Process. The purpose of the GP is to raise the energy content of the whole reaction by stripping electrons from the incoming air supply by a corona discharge(Ion impact charging of the atoms). It is made to focus on the Oxygen atom in that the LEDs coherent light is chosen to match oxygen’s wave lengths and are used to bombard the oxygen atoms at the right wavelengths. The pulsing of the 33C and LEDs are the same and 180 degrees from that of the GP. Here are the ionization energy levels of oxygen:
• 1st 1313.9 kJ/mol
• 2nd 3388.3 kJ/mol
• 3rd 5300.5 kJ/mol
• 4th 7469.2 kJ/mol
• 5th 10909.5 kJ/mol
• 6th 13326.5 kJ/mol
• 7th 71330.0 kJ/mol
• 8th 84078.0 kJ/mol
Now let us take a look at the reaction to break and form the water molecule under normal conditions.
4 H-O 459 kJ/mol bonds are broken taking 1836 kJ/mol to do so.
2 H-H 436 kJ/mol bonds 872 kJ/mol and 1 O=O bond 498 kJ/mol are formed yielding 1370 kJ/mol.

This is why all scientist say it takes more energy to break the bonds of water than you get from combining them, for the net sum of the reaction is negative, 1370-1836 = -466 kJ/mol.

Now the new reactions after the GP has stripped the electrons off of the oxygen atom are known as ionic reactions. Let’s take a look at the 1st energy level of 1313.9 kJ/mol.

The new reaction to form the water molecule 1st energy level:
2 H-H bonds 872 kJ/mol and 1 O=O bond 1313.9 kJ/mol are formed yielding 2185.9 kJ/mol. The net sum of the reaction is now positive 2185.9-1836 = +349.9 kJ/mol, so now we are getting more energy out than in. To give the energy level a bench mark for comparison the energy content of gasoline is +4864 kJ/mol. So only striping one electron off of the oxygen atom resulted in a positive energy level but still far behind that of gasoline.

Stanly Meiyer said he stripped four electrons or more off of the oxygen atom so let us take a look at the reactions as told to us in the patent.
The new reaction to form the water molecule at the 4th energy level is as follows:
2 H-H bonds 872 kJ/mol and 1 O=O bond 7469.2 kJ/mol are formed yielding 8341.2 kJ/mol. The net sum of the reaction now is 8341.2-1836 = +6505.2 kJ/mol
5th
2 H-H bonds 872 kJ/mol and 1 O=O bond 10090.5 kJ/mol = 10962.5 kJ/mol. The net sum of the reaction is 10962.5-1836= +9126.5 kJ/mol.
6th
2 H-H bonds 872 kJ/mol and 1 O=O bond 13326.5 kJ/mol = 14198.5 kJ/mol. The net sum of the reaction is 14198.5-1836= +12362.5 kJ/mol.
Now this is more than 2.54 times the energy content of that of gasoline, and gives a most probable answer to the question of, “How did Stanley Meyer run his 1.6L engine with an hho production rate of only 7L/min.?” For you still have two more electrons to strip off.

Another question some might have at this stage. “Why doesn’t the GP make Ozone?” That is the job of the Electron Extraction Circuit(E3C). The gas speeds inside of the GP and the proximity to the E3C’s positive screen mesh grid doesn’t give the freshly stripped electrons a chance to form ozone by consuming them in the form of heat. The unstable oxygen atoms will have a positive charge and will be unable to stabilize for at least 0.74 seconds. That may sound like a short time but the gas speeds inside of an engines intake system are very fast. What the gas speeds are I will leave for the reader to calculate. Without the E3C the GP will only produce mostly ozone, though ozone does have a higher energy content than normal oxygen atoms it also will oxidize just about anything it comes into contact with.

Non-sequential ionization

When the fact that the electric field of light is an alternating electric field is combined with tunnel ionization, the phenomenon of non-sequential ionization emerges. An electron that tunnels out from an atom or molecule may be sent right back in by the alternating field, at which point it can either recombine with the atom or molecule and release any excess energy, or it also has the chance to further ionize the atom or molecule through high energy collisions. This additional ionization is referred to as non-sequential ionization for two reasons: one, there is no order to how the second electron is removed, and two, an atom or molecule with a +2 charge can be created straight from an atom or molecule with a neutral charge, so the integer charges are not sequential. Non-sequential ionization is often studied at lower laser-field intensities, since most ionization events are sequential when the ionization rate is high.​

Now let us look at what is said in the patent:

Thermal Explosive Energy

Exposing the expelling "laser-primed" and "electrically charged" combustible gas ions (exiting from​

Gas Resonant Cavity) to a thermal-spark or heat-zone causes thermal gas-ignition, releasing thermal​

explosive energy (gmt) beyond the Gas-Flame Stage, as illustrated in Figure (1-19) as to (1-18). { What this is saying is the mixture can be either spark or heat ignited to set off the reaction.}​

Thermal Atomic interaction (gmt) is caused when the combustible gas ions (from water) fail to​

unite or form a Covalent Link-up or Covalent Bond between the water molecule atoms. as​

illustrated in Figure (1-19). The oxygen atom having less than four covalent electrons (Electron​

Extraction Process) is unable to reach "Stable-State" (six to eight covalent electrons required) when​

the two hydrogen atoms seeks to form the water molecule during thermal gas ignition. { This is saying that Meyer stripped the oxygen atom to its' 4th ionization energy level of 7469.2 kJ/mol or less than the 4th energy level. Why because the oxygen atom has eight electrons in its' outer orbit.}​

The absorbed Laser energy (Va. Vb and V c) weakens the "Electrical Bond" between the orbital​

electrons and the nucleus of the atoms; while, at the same time, electrical attraction-force (qq'),​

being stronger than "Normal" due to the lack of covalent electrons. "Locks Onto" and "Keeps" the​

hydrogen electrons. These “abnormal” or “unstable” conditions cause the combustible gas ions to​

over compensate and breakdown into thermal explosive energy (gmt). { What this part is saying is that these primed oxygen atoms have enough energy to break the water down and re-react with them with more energy yield than just the hydrogen/oxygen reaction in air alone. Plus tells that the photonic energy is also stripping electrons from the oxygen atom.} This Atomic Thermal Interaction between highly energized combustible gas ions is hereinafter called "The Hydrogen Fracturing Process."​

By simply attenuating or varying voltage amplitude in direct relationship to voltage pulse-rate​

determines Atomic Power-Yield under controlled state. { This part is telling us that by simply raising/lowering the voltage we can control the power output of the reaction, and he went and grouped terms again.}​

Also in the patent:

The Hydrogen Fracturing Process dissociates the water molecule​

by way of voltage stimulation, ionizes the combustible gases by​

electron ejection and, then, prevents the formation of the water​

molecule during thermal gas ignition ... releasing thermal​

explosive energy beyond "normal" gas burning levels under​

control state ... and the atomic energy process is environmentally​

safe.​

Abstract of WO9222679​

An injector system comprising an improved​

method and apparatus useful in the production of​

a hydrogen containing fuel gas from water in a​

process in which the dielectric property of water​

and/or a mixture of water and other components​

determines a resonate condition that produces a​

breakdown of the atomic bonding of atoms in the​

water molecule. The injector delivers a mixture of​

water mist(1), ionized gases(2), and non-​

combustible gas(3) to a zone or locus(5) within​

which the breakdown process leading to the​

release of elemental hydrogen from the water​

molecules occurs. {This is giving us the formula needed to break down water into its elemental forms hydrogen and oxygen with just the Gas Processor, water fuel injector, and a spark ignition or high heat ignition from a high compression type engine16:1 or higher. The need of the firestorm type spark plug is a must so that it makes sure the reaction occurs, that would be considered the locus. That formula is: water mist, ionized gases, noncombustible gas, and spark or heat ignition.}​

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
The water fuel injectors

The water fuel injectors create micro-mini capacitors out of water by passing the atomized water mist through a high voltage zone. After careful study of the water fuel injector I found out that the inside electrode is surrounded by a column of air at 125 psi so the water mist never comes into direct contact with the center electrode.​

How you get voltage to perform work is by physically changing the area, thus changing the charge surface density. This is very important information to know when it comes to understanding how Stanly Meiyer got the some of the water mist to break down into hydrogen and oxygen. As the highly charged water mist mixes with the unstable oxygen atoms and recirculated exhaust gases it evaporates, thus changing the surface area allowing voltage to perform work on the water molecule. In a way he set a condition that caused the water molecules to short circuit. This is made possible due to the properties of water being that water is a dielectric liquid. Remember the relaxation time for water is є/σ< 10-6 seconds and for air є/σ> 10 seconds giving the water plenty of time to evaporate while still retaining its induced image charges from the injectors high voltage zone. The water mist is given a negative charge as a result.​

Further studies show this:​

This is made possible due to water being a dielectric liquid. Water will only hold around 20k volts as shown here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6491441475172785592

But Meyer didn't stop there he also use the properties of water to aid this charge split, and charge again reaction by heating up the water. Phase Diagram of Water.

This is what he did with the steam resonator. Heat the water under pressure 125 psi and then inject that water into a low pressure zone. The water will imediatly turn into vapor as a result.​

Steam Resonator

The Steam Resonators job is to heat the water up to around 90 degrees C or more so that when the water is injected into the engine in vacuum conditions it immediately turns into vapor(not steam) thus aiding the water to evaporate faster, allowing voltage to perform work on the water molecules more readily. The Steam Resonators works much the same as a microwave oven by making the water molecules dipoles switch back and forth causing inter molecular friction.​

The V1C Transformers

There are two types of V1C transformers​

Taken from the SMTB:​

Quote:
Voltage 1ntensifier Circuit (60) of Figure (3-22) (Memo WFC 422 DA) as to Figure (1-1)
(Memo WFC 420) and Voltage Intensifier Circuit (620) of Figure (7-1) are specifically designed to
restrict amp flow during Programmable Pulsing Operations (49a xxx 49n) but in different
operational modes: (1) VIC voltage circuit (60) utilizes copper wire-wrap to form Resonant Charging
Chokes (56/62) of Figure (3-22) in conjunction with Switching Diode (55) to encourage and make
use of "Electron Bounce" phenomena (700) of Figure (7-9) to help promote Step Charging Effect
(628) of Figure (7-7) by preventing electrical discharge of Resonant Cavity (140 - 170) since
Blocking Diode functions as an "Open" switch during Pulse Off-time; whereas, (2) V1C Voltage
Enhancement Circuit (V1C - VB) (620) of Figure (7-1) incorporates the use of stainless steel wirewrap
coils (614/615) to accomplish the formation of unipolar gated pulse-wave (64a xxx T3 xxx
64n) without experiencing "signal distortion" or "signal degradation" (preventing transformer
ringing during signal propagation) as elevated voltage levels ( - xx Vc- xx Vd - xx Vn) while
allowing the reduction of Capacitor-Gap (Cp) (616) of Figure (7-11) width spacing (57 of Figure 3-
25 ~35 of Figure 6-2) (typically .060 - .010) respectively. as illustrated in Tubular Resonant Cavity
(170) as to Taper Resonant Cavity (620) of Figure (7-1).​

Now it is clear that if the voltage zones are between 0.06-0.01 inches you need to use V1C number 2, if your voltage zones are larger than this VIC number 1 will work for you.​

Now the V1C transformer creates its high voltages by way of reactive capacitance, XC1 • XC2 • XC3,…, • XC42. These type of transformer do not make their high voltages like a typical step-up transformer does. All of the bobbin cavities have to match in inductance with the primary coil’s inductance for the desired frequency the user is aiming for. This way makes sure that all coils hit resonance at the same time. Since the primary has the strongest magnetic field it leads the way for all other magnetic fields to add to its magnetic field strength.​

The blocking diode stops the collapsing magnetic field from sending the voltage back to the secondary coil. It also doubles the voltage in the capacitor to that of the supply voltage from the secondary. The chokes limit current magnetically and also act as voltage multipliers the same way the secondary coil do. They also double the frequencies to the capacitors so what every frequency you are planning for make sure to cut that in half with designing your transformers. The current is out of phase by about 90 degrees lag time behind the voltage and that further limits the current flow so there is no arcing between voltage zones. As a result there is almost no signal degradation to the voltage zones.​

Now the GP and E3C are the most important parts of Stanly Meiyer’s patent for they can stand alone and improve any fuels energy output. And if you understand all of this you can make the system any way you like for it does not have to be made the way Stanly Meiyer made it. Just follow the rules of what is needed to be done to make the reaction work. In the most basic sense what was done here was to make a controlled change to the environment inside of the intake system to one that is suitable for water combustion.​

Best make a hard copy of these two pages as they really help in understanding some parts of Stanly Meiyer's work.​

DC Tesla Coil design

Just remember we are not using a rotor but a pulsing train.​

In SMTB page 10-12 figure 10-5 Stanly Meiyer shows he is using both negetive and positive potentials thus dubling the voltage in the voltage zones of the water fuel injector and gas processor since it is not at zero volts but one far positive and the other far negetive. Gives even more understanding as to what the V1C transformer is doing differently than other types of transformer configurations. By having a neggetive charge pump as well as a positive one the voltage potential in the voltage zones are twice as much. So if you have 20k volts you get a 40k potential differance in the voltage zones.​

h2opower.​

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Here we go again. Unless there is nuclear fussion involved it's not very likely any science is involved, but there is always someone wanting to make money.

What is so hard to understand that water is the ash of burning hydrogen? You don't get energy from ash.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
Here we go again. Unless there is nuclear fussion involved it's not very likely any science is involved, but there is always someone wanting to make money.

What is so hard to understand that water is the ash of burning hydrogen? You don't get energy from ash.
Try reading it first then posting for it is no way you read anything in about one minutes time.

Energy independence is now yours for the taking if you so choose to take it that is.

h2opower.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Truth, I don't have time or a dime for your claims. They're bogus, but I bet you're trying to make money from it somehow. You are just the latest in a long line at this site, and you've still not refuted my basic point, water is an ash with no energy in it.

I don't spend time researching perpetual motion machines, once it is established that is what they are, either.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
Truth, I don't have time or a dime for your claims. They're bogus, but I bet you're trying to make money from it somehow. You are just the latest in a long line at this site, and you've still not refuted my basic point, water is an ash with no energy in it.

I don't spend time researching perpetual motion machines, once it is established that is what they are, either.
Wow! Someone must have really done something to upset you. The one thing I would like to point out to you is hydrogen is for the most part being used as an energy carrier, please just take the time to read it and promise I wont ask you for anything, nor will I build anything for you. You are on your own all the way with what ever you deside to do.

I am not in it for the money, just the freedom the technology will give, that's it. I just wanted to help everyone to once and for all kick the oil & coal habit, and the best way to do that is to give the technology away, so I did so.:)

Thanks.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You'll find you will get all the help you ask for on building circuits, it is what we do here. This site takes science very seriously.

If you've done any kind of search you will see what I'm talking about. There is something about AAC that attracts HHO enthusiasts. The regulars here don't generally fall under this category.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Nice try. Meiyer's work was a scam. Every bit of stuff following Stan's garbage has simply elaborated on the very vague stuff he did illustrate. But it's all still a scam.

There is some considerable history on this board with most of the free energy crowd. None of the claims has ever had a device to demo, or a measured test. We really do not need to read carefully to know what is being presented - just more of the same.

The following is a canned message with links to almost all of the threads on Meiyer and free energy. How about you read our side of it?

The links below are a representative but not exhaustive list of the discussions we have had to recent date about electrolysis and devices that are supposed to increase the efficiency of that process. While the list is not complete, I would think that the subject has been dealt with to exhaustion. This subject is not likely to open up again until someone has some concrete results to show.

Please take the time to read through these threads. You will have a much better idea of what is likely or possible to do. If our various responses seem discouraging, consider that we do have a great deal of experience in the area of electronics. We have a pretty good idea of what is possible. The same may be said for the impossible.

Please note that we are willing to help build and refine circuits for such purpose, while remaining skeptical about the ultimate outcome. We are here to help spread knowledge around, not to protect against progress that will cost oil interests money. We have not been coopted by some alphabetical government agency.

Keep in mind that any device that promises an output greater than the input is quite extraordinary. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. To date, we have claims, but not one bit of proof. We will not function as a sounding board for you to advance your beliefs. A claim to have seen one demonstrated is not proof, nor is a claim of a mileage increase.

We are aware that videos claiming to demonstrate various "free energy" or "over unity" devices exist in profusion. Take the time to watch a movie such as "Jurrasic Park" or one of the "Matrix" series. Think of how nicely presented and realistic the effects were in the movies. Imagine how hard it is to produce a video that can show literally anything happening. That does not constitute proof of anything at all. Despite any number of visits by Godzilla, Tokyo seems to have suffered little if any actual damage.

Unless you have some actual results to share, please don't expect us to waste further time with this subject. Circuirty is always interesting. It would be good to be able to run confirming experiments.

Links to threads:

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=14396

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=14535

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=14064

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=11879

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=13206

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=15539

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=14794

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=14933

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=13207

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=15043

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=15713

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=15859

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=12711

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=16792

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=12643

Some of the more recent threads have been most illuminating:

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=18833

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=17319

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=9812

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=18547

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=19717

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=19859

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=26080

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=26131

HarveyH42

Joined Jul 22, 2007
What is the wavelength of the LED that ionizes the oxygen atoms? Also, will this produce enough HH0 to run my backyard barbecue grill? I really hate having to get those tanks filled, kind of expensive too. Figure it ought to be safe, since it should produce water vapor when burned.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
Very interesting responces it seems the disinformation guys have won this battle. Sorry for being so late with the science but it was not easy to uncover just what Meyer had done.

Here are some wavelengths that the oxygen atom will absorb: http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~koppen/discharge/oxygen.txt Note there are more but this gives you 73 of them.

In the Meiyer reactions it is the oxygen atom that is important and it seems I am the only one that has figured that out as of yet.

This is what I have been up to thus far:

Now I will not build anything for anyone, this is just showing what I have being doing to get myself energy independent as well as the rest of the group members that follow me.

Why no one wants to read science finally being put to Stanly Meiyer's work is an interesting one. You will not read this anywhere else in the world, anyway not all are closed minded so I am sure someone will take the time to read the information I posted.

Becoming energy independent is a choice like all others your fate is in your control. All I did is show some of the science behind Meyer's technology, nothing more.

Energy independence is now ours for the taking.

h2opower.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Nice polishing on the parts. Great bafflegab in the posts. No content with substance, though.

On the one hand, though, you are asking in another thread how to get Meiyer's junk circuitry to work, and here you purport to show off some parts of a device that works (?).

Either you know how to do it, and are going to become extremely wealthy, or you do not - but are willing to accept donations so the developmental work (no results to show since Meyer died, we note) can crawl ever on.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
Nice polishing on the parts. Great bafflegab in the posts. No content with substance, though.

On the one hand, though, you are asking in another thread how to get Meiyer's junk circuitry to work, and here you purport to show off some parts of a device that works (?).

Either you know how to do it, and are going to become extremely wealthy, or you do not - but are willing to accept donations so the developmental work (no results to show since Meiyer died, we note) can crawl ever on.
Just showing what the science I have uncovered says I should build nothing more. Plus I answered the one individuals question on what wavelengths will effect the oxygen atom and gave him 73 different ones the will be absorbed by the oxygen atom, sure there are more but that is a great starting point, right?

I didn't come here to fight anyone or be treated as if I am a snake oil sellsman. I came here to this site for help, and thought people would be happy to see some science in Stanly Meiyer's work after all this time. Only in the interest of giving the technology away did I make this thread. I didn't ask anyone for anything. The other thread I truly need a hand with the "crap Meiyer circuit" as it has been called, for I am not an electriction.

I guess this is the time when I truly have to humble myself for this time I truly need a hand. What is it you want from me? All I want is my freedom and am willing to pass on to others what I have learned, nothing more. Here on this site I only want to be treated as you yourselves would demand to be treated fairly and unparshall.

Anyway thanks for your time,
h2opower.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
You may find that science is something totally lacking in Meiyer's work. The circuit is the creation ofsomeone other than Meiyer.

It was never intended to work. But it is entirely successful at its actual purpose, which is to draw in the credulous.

If anybody feels like it, he will give all the help he can. Do recall it has always been a scam.

ELECTRONERD

Joined May 26, 2009
Energy from water, what?!

This reminds me of the mission NASA plans to do. They're trying to find water on the moon in hope of letting us inhabit it. They claim that they should be able to take the oxygen from the water for us to breathe, and the hydrogen to power stuff. Where are they going to get the energy, may I ask? Seperating the atoms takes quite a bit of energy.

HarveyH42

Joined Jul 22, 2007

This reminds me of the mission NASA plans to do. They're trying to find water on the moon in hope of letting us inhabit it. They claim that they should be able to take the oxygen from the water for us to breathe, and the hydrogen to power stuff. Where are they going to get the energy, may I ask? Separating the atoms takes quite a bit of energy.
I'd imagine that solar panels work much better without clouds, smog, and Al Gore-gases blocking the sun. Might be some other cosmic stuff that can be harvested. Doubt they will find a large enough quantity of water to amount to much though.

Always wondered why they are wasting so much time and money on space stations. The moon isn't going to eventually going to burn up in the atmosphere, like Skylab. There is an abundance of building material, some gravity. A moon base wouldn't need to be continuously manned or monitored. What are they afraid of? Those aliens hiding on the dark-side of the moon, must be relatively friendly, or none too bright. It wouldn't be that we intend to over populate the moon, trash and pollute it, like we did this planet. At least not for many years anyway...

Wonder if they have an HHO rocket engine yet? (had to keep on topic).

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Don't know who "they" are, but we sure do. Notice the lack of visible flame from the main engines on the Shuttle. That's hydrogen combusting with oxygen.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009

This reminds me of the mission NASA plans to do. They're trying to find water on the moon in hope of letting us inhabit it. They claim that they should be able to take the oxygen from the water for us to breathe, and the hydrogen to power stuff. Where are they going to get the energy, may I ask? Seperating the atoms takes quite a bit of energy.
Stanley Meyer said he stripped four electrons or more off of the oxygen atom so let us take a look at the reactions as told to us in the patent.
The new reaction to form the water molecule at the 4th energy level is as follows:
2 H-H bonds 872 kJ/mol and 1 O=O bond 7469.2 kJ/mol are formed yielding 8341.2 kJ/mol. The net sum of the reaction now is 8341.2-1836 = +6505.2 kJ/mol
Now let us take a look at the reaction to break and form the water molecule under normal conditions.
4 H-O 459 kJ/mol bonds are broken taking 1836 kJ/mol to do so.
2 H-H 436 kJ/mol bonds 872 kJ/mol and 1 O=O bond 498 kJ/mol are formed yielding 1370 kJ/mol.

This is why all scientist say it takes more energy to break the bonds of water than you get from combining them, for the net sum of the reaction is negative, 1370-1836 = -466 kJ/mol.

What the Gas Processor is doing is stripping the electrons off of the oxygen atom and the electron extraction circuit consums the freshly stripped electrons by putting a positve voltage field in the air stream directly behind the Gas Processor. That consums the eletrons thus preventing the unballanced oxygen atoms from reaching a stable state.

Now the gas speeds are around 32ft/sec at idle in a typical engines intake system so things are moving sort of fast. It takes around .74 seconds for the unstable oxygen atoms to stablize, but at those speeds it takes around .074 seconds to get it into the combustion chamber. The energy being produced is not coming from the hydrogen atom. It is an energy carrier for the most part only having one electron to give up in the process and it takes 13.6 eV to pull it off and only 10.3 eV to pull the oxygen atoms electrons off. I do go over this in the summary. The process is called "Non-sequential ionization" When the fact that the electric field of light is an alternating electric field is combined with tunnel ionization, the phenomenon of non-sequential ionization emerges. An electron that tunnels out from an atom or molecule may be sent right back in by the alternating field, at which point it can either recombine with the atom or molecule and release any excess energy, or it also has the chance to further ionize the atom or molecule through high energy collisions. This additional ionization is referred to as non-sequential ionization for two reasons: one, there is no order to how the second electron is removed, and two, an atom or molecule with a +2 charge can be created straight from an atom or molecule with a neutral charge, so the integer charges are not sequential. Non-sequential ionization is often studied at lower laser-field intensities, since most ionization events are sequential when the ionization rate is high. You can look it up if you don't take my word for it.

Well, at least now you know where the energy is coming from. Let me know if you have any more questions as I will answer what I can freely, okay?

Thanks for showing some interest,
h2opower.

Status
Not open for further replies.