Spherical Resonance Theory

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Look at this gif.

A lot of people, including me, use an example like this to show how a sine and cosine can form a rotation. I believe this to be misleading.

Both the sine or cosine alone are rotations. The only thing we see in that gif, is the sine, or the cosine, but not both. To see the cosine........you would have to go up to the north pole of the sine and look down. Then you could see the cosine. It lies in the x plane.

The sine is like the prime meridian and the cosine is like the equator. Resonance is a sphere. Its an electric being rotated by a magnetic and a magnetic being rotated by an electric. Two perpendicular rotations of the same strength and rate. They rotate 90 degrees out of kilter. This is the normal relationship between the E and M.

At resonance the electric and magnetic are interwoven like a rug. But not with two sets of lines.....it's two sets of rotations or arcs.

Those arcs transform into lines upon emission. Those angular field patterns are distorted when converted to linear mode. But with a rotational absorption....the pattern is restored.

The pattern is of two perpendicular arcs. This rotates the receiver.

naksuuu

Joined Mar 18, 2016
Hey BR-549,

Not entirely sure what it is that you're trying to describe here. The functions sine and cosine are not necessarily rotations, although they're certainly useful for describing cyclical motion.

Also, you mention "x-plane", but you'll need another axis to define a plane, so perhaps "x-y plane" is a better way to put it.

In other words, most of what you've posted here seems like complete nonsense -- perhaps something I'd more so come to expect from a bot built with machine learning to generate pseudo-scientific posts.

Maybe rephrase your question and provide substantial details if you actually want a response?