Spawn of Strantor

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Congratulations strantor! I wish the best for your wife and the new member of the family.

People used to say back in the days that "I don't care what sex the baby will be, as long as he's strong". Unfortunately, you 're way past that point now. :p

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
ooh! ooh! ooh! what is it, what is it, tell me..is it out...why is it taking so long...!

Show us already..!

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Congratulations Strantor! I wish you and your family all the best. I will look forward to seeing pictures!

Regards,
Der Strom

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I suspect diapers and sleeping pills would be appreciated more. Looking forward to pictures, and Congratulations!

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Courtney Elise born 23JAN12, 14:58. nonmutant. has her dad's hair cowlick in the front. Grabbed the doctor's apron on the way out & wouldn't let go. @24hrs of age, could hold her head up and turn it side to side to follow light. Will update as she grows more awesome.

Sup?

The world is so beautiful!

Ok, I've seen enough, going to sleep now.

Daddy changed her first diaper. And the second. And the third.... actually That's why he hasn't been on AAC; constant changing of diapers.

FYI, I might be a lot less active here for a long while...

Attachments

1chance

Joined Nov 26, 2011
Congratulations! As a three time grandmother, I share your joy. Since you're not a newbie dad you know the ropes, but I can't help saying "savor the moments (even if you can barely stay awake)"; they grow up so fast! In my expert opinion, she is as cute as they come! :)

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
She's my first newborn. I met my older (step)daughter when she was 4; so, this is a new experience for me. However, I was the oldest of 4 kids growing up & mom had health problems so I assumed a lot of parental responsibilities as a kid. This was not my first diaper change by a long shot.

1chance

Joined Nov 26, 2011
She's my first newborn. I met my older (step)daughter when she was 4; so, this is a new experience for me. However, I was the oldest of 4 kids growing up & mom had health problems so I assumed a lot of parental responsibilities as a kid. This was not my first diaper change by a long shot.
I had a similar family situation growing up and I know I changed more diapers for my youngest sibling than my mother! It's like riding a bike, you never forget and you'll be a lot more calm and rational when dealing with typical newborn issues (crying, constipation, not sleeping--I mean the baby not you:p). Your wife will appreciate having an experienced pro around, too!:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
strantor Off-Topic 12
justtrying Off-Topic 34
strantor Off-Topic 9