Some thoughts on the Working Mechanism on UFOs

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
So...so....are you saying if we don't believe that terrorists can kill us, then they can't??!!
WOW....powerful stuff. To bad nobody in the Twin Towers was a skeptic.
If we don't believe the FBI can crack our iPhones, then they can't. I think you might be on to something. Ohhhh..RAH!

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
So...so....are you saying if we don't believe that terrorists can kill us, then they can't??!!
WOW....powerful stuff. To bad nobody in the Twin Towers was a skeptic.
If we don't believe the FBI can crack our iPhones, then they can't. I think you might be on to something. Ohhhh..RAH!
Terrorist, the FBI and the Twin Towers are very real. UFO technology, not so much unless we believe in the unreal..

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Imagine this thing lands, produces a printed parts list, and demands to make avail same immediately to proceed in reproducing itself.

Then you have a problem right now.

profbuxton

Joined Feb 21, 2014
How does a spinning disc in an enclosed space(not aerofoil blades) generate any sort of motive power(lift, etc).
How is it actually powered?(long extension leads?).
What a prime load of rubbish! Build one and show me it works by lifting something substantial. Oherwise don't bother me with such crap.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009

Joined Nov 30, 2010
How does a spinning disc in an enclosed space(not aerofoil blades) generate any sort of motive power(lift, etc).
Silly goose! The disk doesn't propel anything physical, it creates folds in the aether. The outer shell is transparent to space-time which makes it exceedingly easy to provide mechanical support for physical objects like a trans-warp engine.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
How is it actually powered?(long extension leads?).
What a prime load of rubbish! Build one and show me it works by lifting something substantial. Oherwise don't bother me with such crap.
Wassa matta U? The TS/OP is long gone, and what is the harm in a little tongue-in-cheek cultural humor with assorted trivia factoids from classic SF literature, TV, and movies?