Single Node-Pair Circuit.Kindly explain all steps(I'm new) , I shall be very Thankful !

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
That's not how it works. We do NOT just work your homework for you.

YOU must show your BEST attempt to solve as much of your problem as you can. Not only will you learn the most from your personal struggle with the problem, but that let's us see what your approach is and what you are doing right and where you are going wrong so that we can guide you into finding and correcting your mistakes.

hunter6

Joined Feb 22, 2018
That's not how it works. We do NOT just work your homework for you.

YOU must show your BEST attempt to solve as much of your problem as you can. Not only will you learn the most from your personal struggle with the problem, but that let's us see what your approach is and what you are doing right and where you are going wrong so that we can guide you into finding and correcting your mistakes.
Yes , You're right , I'll do my best . May be I'll be able to solve it myself. Thanks!

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Yes , You're right , I'll do my best . May be I'll be able to solve it myself. Thanks!
From your perspective, that's actually the best outcome, although it isn't as beneficial to our readership.

You might set yourself a limit on how long you are going to bang away at it yourself before you post what you've got and try to get a nudge in the right direction.