Simulink

pariya

Joined Jan 14, 2008
Hi
I have a simple circuit in MATLAB / Simulink with an inductor and a resistor. I want to measure the current of the resistor . would you please help me which block should I use?
Thank you

scubasteve_911

Joined Dec 27, 2007
Use the scope across the resistor, then apply Ohm's law. So, if you're getting 1V across the resistor and it is 2 Ohms, then it is 1/2 an ampere of current..

Steve

pariya

Joined Jan 14, 2008
Hi , thanks for your reply , I amusing scope, but it does,nt show me anything. maybe I can't use it correct . Is scope supposed to show voltage in this circuit?

pariya

Joined Jan 14, 2008
another thing that I have to mention is , when i run it this error comes: Simscape components in "circuit"( file name ) are not connected to a Solver Block.
I don't knw which solver block should I use to be appropriate.

h.d

Joined Oct 22, 2007
also you connect the current measurment block to mux then to scope and if you want to display.
do you know how to do it?
the display and scope you can get it from simulink/sinks
the mux is from simulink/signal routing/mux

Ramya85

Joined Jan 31, 2009
Hi,

How did you solve this error. I am stuck up at this point. I did a simple electrical model and I get the same runtime error.

Thanks

another thing that I have to mention is , when i run it this error comes: Simscape components in "circuit"( file name ) are not connected to a Solver Block.
I don't knw which solver block should I use to be appropriate.

deadsea

Joined Aug 23, 2009
I am connecting a solar cell with a dc converter in simscape but it shoes that the inductor,capacitor and resistor are not connected to solver mode

mafrax

Joined Jun 1, 2012
I have the same problem , the same error message , I tried to add a voltmeter or a multimeter as explained in the doc u gave . But I cant connect this block to my circuit , and when i double click on the block I have an error message which says that my diagram must contain a powergui block , I found those blocks but I have the same problem than with the voltmeter : I cant connect it with my circuit.
Thank you for your answers.