Simulation of step down converter using LM5146 using p-spice for TI

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Hi,
I am trying to simulate a buck converter for 48V input to 3.3V 10A output using LM5146 using P-spice for TI, unfortunately not getting the desired output during simulation. Component values are calculated by TI's power calculator excel sheet. attaching simulation files Thanks in advance
Sync you are not using external clock, SYNCIN should be grounded, SYNOUT disconnected.
What are you specifications? Freq? etc.?

There is no pspice schematic in your posted files so could not open.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hi,
I am trying to simulate a buck converter for 48V input to 3.3V 10A output using LM5146 using P-spice for TI, unfortunately not getting the desired output during simulation. Component values are calculated by TI's power calculator excel sheet. attaching simulation files Thanks in advance
Is P-spice for TI the same thing as TINA?

gok001

Joined Oct 3, 2022
Sync you are not using external clock, SYNCIN should be grounded, SYNOUT disconnected.
What are you specifications? Freq? etc.?

There is no pspice schematic in your posted files so could not open.
Frequency is 300kHz. I am again attaching the file. should be connected to VCC as per datasheet. I am sending the archive project file and this should work

Attachments

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Frequency is 300kHz. I am again attaching the file. should be connected to VCC as per datasheet. I am sending the archive project file and this should work
Change both mosfets to real models instead of generic models.
Use:
CSD18514Q5A
This mosfet is located in the TI category section.

1664904116212.png

1664904054201.png