Siglent SDS1052DL+ Fails Boot

1inxs

Joined Jan 29, 2023
Hi,
I appreciate my membership being accepted on this forum. I recently purchased a new Siglent SDS1052DL+ O-Scope. New out of the box it failed to boot. On power on it stops at the boot splash screen. I have attempted pulsing the Math button on boot, but after numerous attempts I still don’t get past the Boot Splash screen. I contacted Siglent and was emailed a link to a Bios download. I attempted to boot with the Flash Drive containing the new file, but still don’t get beyond the black screen. Everything that I have been able to find shows updating the firmware is done through the operating system menu and since my scope won’t boot, I’m at a loss for what to do. Joel at Siglent informed me my scope was NOT under warranty because I didn’t purchase it direct from Siglent And would have to pay them $195 to repair my equipment. I believe I saw a thread here somewhere that there is a user from New Zealand that has helped others to get their scopes going. I’m hoping someone here can help me.
Thanks in advance

tautech

Joined Oct 8, 2019
Hi,
I appreciate my membership being accepted on this forum. I recently purchased a new Siglent SDS1052DL+ O-Scope. New out of the box it failed to boot. On power on it stops at the boot splash screen. I have attempted pulsing the Math button on boot, but after numerous attempts I still don’t get past the Boot Splash screen. I contacted Siglent and was emailed a link to a Bios download. I attempted to boot with the Flash Drive containing the new file, but still don’t get beyond the black screen. Everything that I have been able to find shows updating the firmware is done through the operating system menu and since my scope won’t boot, I’m at a loss for what to do. Joel at Siglent informed me my scope was NOT under warranty because I didn’t purchase it direct from Siglent And would have to pay them $195 to repair my equipment. I believe I saw a thread here somewhere that there is a user from New Zealand that has helped others to get their scopes going. I’m hoping someone here can help me.
Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum.

Yep that's me and as Siglent distributor we have the tools to assist you to fix your scope.
I'll send you a PM with our email address for you to contact us and we'll get you sorted.

apjutras

Joined Jan 31, 2024
Welcome to the forum.

Yep that's me and as Siglent distributor we have the tools to assist you to fix your scope.
I'll send you a PM with our email address for you to contact us and we'll get you sorted.
Hi, I also need help for the exact same problem with the same model!!

Can you send me your info?

Hey I have a SDS 1102CML+ with the same issue, can you please message me the solution too?
Welcome to the forum.

Hello, I am also new to this forum, and I have a problem with a siglent sds1072cnl+ oscilloscope, it does not start and remains with a black screen with a blank mark. Can someone help me please.

Hello, I am also new to this forum, and I have a problem with a siglent sds1072cnl+ oscilloscope, it does not start and remains with a black screen with a blank mark. Can someone help me please.
Just black with no Siglent logo ?

We can try a recovery package ........
Send me PM with your email address.

Just black with no Siglent logo ?

We can try a recovery package ........
Send me PM with your email address.
Hello again, unfortunately because I am new until I have at least 10 messages I cannot send PM to anyone, if it is not too much trouble, you can send me a PM because I can respond to messages but start conversations. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience, but these are the rules from the forum