Sex

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
We've had an off-topic topic on religion.

We've also had a great deal of high-spirited debate of a political nature. (I suspect it will continue for a time yet.)

We would therefor be most incomplete if we did not include a thread on human reproduction custom and practice.

So... has anybody here actually ever had sex? As in "with another." Let's make that "human" and "live" just to be neatly precise. I'll even throw in "of your preferred gender." (Probably doesn't count otherwise, neh?)

If you have had sex, what was it like? Note well: I'm not asking for any tawdry details. (Nor for details of any other type.) This is a "family" site. A simple "thumbs-up" or "thumbs-down" will do.

I'll go first. Yes. And "thumbs up."

Your turn...

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Bizarre question! I've heard may here refer to there sons and daughters in general conversation, so they need not answer!!

Anyway I'll give it a thumbs-up. Thankfully I am childless - lets hope it stays that way :D

Dave

mentaaal

Joined Oct 17, 2005
haha is the purpose of this thread to imply that electronics engineers are not attractive to the opposite sex? well then as i am only an engineer in training i am lucky enough to be able to say a big thumbs up! 21 year old with a 29 year old girlfriend with 3 kids.Although not mine and certainly an unusual situation i am not going to rule my own out in the future

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
haha is the purpose of this thread to imply that electronics engineers are not attractive to the opposite sex?
Yes, we are implying just that! Its hard to impress women (or mens for that matter) with resistors metaphorically-glued to ones fingers! :D

Ok, so this thread shows that some of us have slipped through the net...they call it evolution...or maybe liberalisation!

Dave

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
In the interests of full disclosure, I should admit that I married an engineer's daughter.:D She's a natural redhead. If you don't know the significance of that, well, you've missed something spectacular.;)

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
I'm 66. I think I had sex. I'm pretty sure I have a couple of kids.
then again there are those who have sex but don't have a couple of kids.
worse..they have a couple of kids but didn't have sex.:eek:
:D

OH! in my case: reply pending...(easy way of saying no)