Sex

FredM

Joined Dec 27, 2005
Lol! The arguments that ensue:

What...? How...? :D

I know some people that are convinced that the above is true!

Dave
Oh - it can be true! .. All depends on what you define sex as - Certain essential words are missing from these posts - but let us remember that for children to be concieved only one essential function is required - and this function CAN occur without the 'P' word if the male sperm are good swimmers and things are a little wet..:D

As for "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" - If its thumbs up - well, be careful where the thumbs have been! - There IS a chance (an extremely tiny chance, but a chance nonetheless) that the thumb could make you a dad!

THUMBS UP! ;)

scubasteve_911

Joined Dec 27, 2007
I guess this really is the final frontier of this forum, if we can talk about sex, that means any opamp-based circuit is doable!

It's funny that you mention this topic though, because my girlfriend has called me on calling electronic components 'sexy'. I also ask her to watch as solder paste flows on a PCB, and comment on how sexy it is. Then, I asked myself, why in the heck am I calling an electronic component sexy? Sure, it looks great, performs awesome, and was rather inexpensive. Oh wait, that's it ;)

Steve

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Hmmm... reasons why electronics are better than "significant others"....

1) We know exactly where the buttons are.

2) Logic always makes sense.

3) A circuit never cares if you take interest in another circuit.

4) If a circuit blows up, it simply gets re-designed.

I'd better stop now, before I get into trouble... :p

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
It's funny that you mention this topic though, because my girlfriend has called me on calling electronic components 'sexy'. I also ask her to watch as solder paste flows on a PCB, and comment on how sexy it is. Then, I asked myself, why in the heck am I calling an electronic component sexy? Sure, it looks great, performs awesome, and was rather inexpensive. Oh wait, that's it ;)
I fully sympathise with you Steve, I have got used to the sight of my missus walking away from me shaking her head muttering "you're a geek" as I proudly show her some of my contraband.

Hmmm... reasons why electronics are better than "significant others"....

1) We know exactly where the buttons are.

2) Logic always makes sense.

3) A circuit never cares if you take interest in another circuit.

4) If a circuit blows up, it simply gets re-designed.

I'd better stop now, before I get into trouble... :p
5) Circuits tend to be quiet most of the time! :D

My missus has a cyber-voodoo doll right now!

Dave

arthur92710

Joined Jun 25, 2007
Well any
answers would be different it this joke counts!

So a guy walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer, he drinks it and orders one more. This time he pours it onto his hand, the bartender is shocked at the sight and asks the man "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?:eek:"
The man replies "Getting my date drunk"

This should be self explanatory. Although when I told it to most of my friends they were clueless:confused:.

I am 100% positive that all the answers would be
if the question was not so specific, with the "with another" and "human" part.

Art

Joined Sep 10, 2007
Getting a computer to do exactly what you want is a difficult state to achieve.
If you can do that, it's time to step up to a woman.

Art

Joined Sep 10, 2007
No, but it's unpredictable.
Don't think I've ever given a computer a gender except for one program that spoke with a female voice.
She was very compliant though. Not a very true simulation of the real thing.

lightingman

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Hi,

Electronics... Much the same as a woman !!!

If all goes badly wrong it can take half (or all) the house with it...

Why am I single ?

Can I be made anonymous on this one please ????

Daniel.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Sheesh, in a stupid moment I type you know what in the search function, and this pops up!

My answer is yes.