Semi-dumb sounding questions for smart people

KLillie

Joined May 31, 2014
I would like to thank the people of this forum and apologize at the same time. Sometimes I ask a question and get a bunch of answers, say thanks and move on. And sometimes, in my own post, I'll get asked a question and not answer it. Normally, this is because my question has already been answered. So I apologize for seemingly ignoring a question. Sometimes the question asked of me holds my answer. Anyway, I think about, "What's in it for them?" So if you are a questioner, try to send pics of your circuit, a schematic, specs, oscilloscope output, or spice file. It will give them something to chew on. Thanks again guys. I am so glad I found what may be the greatest electronics forum on the internet. :)

bwilliams60

Joined Nov 18, 2012
I think it was his way of showing his appreciation for all the great help that people like yourself provide to the people like myself who are still learning. I would like to echo his thoughts and well, I have no question either. There are a few of you guys who are on here consistently helping out newbs or people who have gone astray and can't find an answer. We thank all of you, you are all good mentors in your fields.