Seeking Electrical Engineering Adviser for Hourly Film Consulting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple9Nickel

Joined May 31, 2020
Hi, I'm looking to hire an electrical engineering consultant that can answer questions and pose solutions to gadget design or scenarios in a script that needs to be improved or verified for authenticity. One of our characters is an electrical engineer.

Specifically looking to discuss topics ranging from homemade tool building, circuit boards, and robotics. Depending on scope of knowledge, I am open to working with multiple consultants.

This is my first post here, so thanks in advance for your patience while I learn my way around. Please send me a private message detailing area of expertise and hourly rates. If private messages are not a thing, this will be an awkward post. Thank you.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Welcome to AAC!
That is an interesting proposition and must be a first for AAC. The thread has been moved to "Off-Topic" for now for want of a better forum. If any member wants to contact you via PM they are welcome to do so.

AAC is a free service. You might get better advice here since all advice can be peer reviewed by the members at large. I would suggest you give it a try first.

Triple9Nickel

Joined May 31, 2020
Welcome to AAC!
That is an interesting proposition and must be a first for AAC. The thread has been moved to "Off-Topic" for now for want of a better forum. If any member wants to contact you via PM they are welcome to do so.

AAC is a free service. You might get better advice here since all advice can be peer reviewed by the members at large. I would suggest you give it a try first.
@MrChips Thank you, will do. I tried that last week at Stack Exchange and got railed for trying to get free information from professionals. I'm happy to post publicly, I just want to make it clear that I am not an engineer and many of my questions may contain errors or general cluelessness until I'm up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.