Scientist Jokes...........

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
When Stephen Hawking entered the cosmos he ran into Einstein and said: "I would never claim this. People who boast about their IQ are losers."

kv

Last edited:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Stephen Hawking enters the cosmos and said: Thats what happened to Schrödinger’s Cat, Schrödinger said: Wrong he’s still in the box.

kv

kv

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Richard Feynman 1975 Dodge Tradesman Maxivan
media_sizes_full_figure1-2.jpg

Michael Morisy obtained the famed physicist’s FBI file via the Freedom of Information Act, most of the letters in it described Feynman in glowing terms—“outstanding,” a “brilliant physicist,” “discreet and loyal.” However, the file contained one scathing letter from 1958 denouncing him as a security risk. “This man is, in my opinion, an extremely complex and dangerous person, a very dangerous person to have in a position of public trust,” declared the letter writer, whose name was redacted by government censors. “In matters of intrigue Richard Feynman is, I believe, immensely clever—indeed a genius,” the writer admitted, before adding, “and he is, I further believe, completely ruthless, unhampered by morals, ethics, or religion.”

FBI memos in the file reveal that the writer was a woman, and historian Alex Wellerstein makes a compelling case that she was likely Feynman’s ex-wife Mary Louise Bell.
https://physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.6.4.20180511a/full/

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
In honor of your academic pursuit!
A caveman walks into an auditorium
He sits down in the front row and a janitor walks by. The janitor turns to the caveman and says, "Hey, the anthropology lecture doesn't start for another hour. You're early, man." :p