SB Prediction

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
Oddsmakers have the Panthers as 5 1/2 point favorites, so you are in line with their thinking. I hope that you are wrong, but fear that Cam Newton may be too much for the Broncos. It will take Peyton's best game in a long time to outscore the Panthers.

So, I am going out on a limb and say Denver by three in overtime: 38 to 35.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Colorado is my home state so I root for the Broncos, but I fear they just don't have the firepower on offense. :(
If they get behind by much it may be a disaster.
There for a while I thought I might have it made. Colorado and Arizona in the Superbowl - a win win. :D

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
I hope that you are wrong, but fear that Cam Newton may be too much for the Broncos. It will take Peyton's best game in a long time to outscore the Panthers.
I like the Broncos too. I like their football pedigree, Manning, Antonio Smith, Demarcus Ware, coach Garry Kubiak and Wade Phillips. I'm a fan since the Elway days. But Carolina has too much firepower.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Carolina 35
Denver 13

Peyton, once a great quarterback, is now not so much. They won the AFC with great defense, not on Peyton's arm. But I think Carolina's offense will prevail today.

As a viewer without skin in the game, I have to say commercials were pretty lame this year.

Nice to see Peyton catch up with his little brother in Super Bowl wins. Now let's see if he can tie his little brother in Super Bowl MVPs as well. I hope they don't give it to him just because it may be his last game. I think the defense deserves it.

EDIT: Peyton did not win MVP, Von Miller won (Defense).

Last edited: