Samsung LED TV Help

Varunsharma960960

Joined Aug 1, 2021
I want solution of a bad & interesting thing my cat urinated on Samsung LED Screen and now the issue is and that urine has stuck between the wave of display of the screen. When I'm pressing that part of screen urine go here & there in display. I discussed this issue with Samsung care at 180057267864 but they are saying that it will not cover under warranty.

zophas

Joined Jul 16, 2021
I want solution of a bad & interesting thing my cat urinated on Samsung LED Screen and now the issue is and that urine has stuck between the wave of display of the screen. When I'm pressing that part of screen urine go here & there in display. I discussed this issue with Samsung care at 180057267864 but they are saying that it will not cover under warranty.
Your cat was just marking it's territory not urinating really. I had a similar issue when my cat marked my Sansui sound system amp in my lounge, I did not notice until I switched on and the urine blew the amp. I was working at the time so I just went and bought a new amp.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
You may be able to open the set and eventually disassemble it to where you can remove the plastic over the glass and clean it off. Then put it all back together and get all the screws in the right places, and al of the connectors.
THEN put the set on a wall bracket so that the cat can not do it again. It will be a very large amount of work, but it can be done. But do not force anything or break any connections.