Hi,
I want to make a circuit that will allow me to switch between output voltages of 3.3v, 5v and 12v dc that can handle up to 10amps. It's for a Lab bench ATX power supply with a voltage and ammeter display. I only have room for one display but I want to be able to monitor the volts and amps of each output when switched.
The type of rotary switch that I need can only handle up to a few hundred milliamps and I don't want to use the bulky industrial rotary switches.
Can I do this with transistors while still getting an accurate voltage and amps reading on the display?
Cheers,
Mike.
I want to make a circuit that will allow me to switch between output voltages of 3.3v, 5v and 12v dc that can handle up to 10amps. It's for a Lab bench ATX power supply with a voltage and ammeter display. I only have room for one display but I want to be able to monitor the volts and amps of each output when switched.
The type of rotary switch that I need can only handle up to a few hundred milliamps and I don't want to use the bulky industrial rotary switches.
Can I do this with transistors while still getting an accurate voltage and amps reading on the display?
Cheers,
Mike.