robust stablity control system

ematabs

Joined Jul 10, 2021
Hello to everyone ,I'm studying the following control system.
Do you have suggestions about how to study the robust stability of it?
I tried to get a controller K connected to the plant ' lateral dynamics' ,such that I have a SISO feedback system that goes from my target to the output phi. Do you think is it a good idea?
Thank you for your help.

Attachments

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
The way to study the effect of such an addition is to do a root locus diagram to see if the variation in the parameter K will move any of the roots close to the jω-axis, or into the right half plane.

You can also study the effect of the addition on known situations of roll stability and control such as roll subsidence and Dutch roll.

drc_567

Joined Dec 29, 2008
... The first part of this video is interesting, where a reduced PI only controller is used to create a pair of stable complex zeroes in the root locus plane, to enhance stability. Following that concept, things get a little fuzzy, in the comprehension sense.

ematabs

Joined Jul 10, 2021
The way to study the effect of such an addition is to do a root locus diagram to see if the variation in the parameter K will move any of the roots close to the jω-axis, or into the right half plane.

You can also study the effect of the addition on known situations of roll stability and control such as roll subsidence and Dutch roll.
thank you for your reply .
But what about the M-DELTHA model to study robust stability of it?

ematabs

Joined Jul 10, 2021
... The first part of this video is interesting, where a reduced PI only controller is used to create a pair of stable complex zeroes in the root locus plane, to enhance stability. Following that concept, things get a little fuzzy, in the comprehension sense.
Do you have any suggestions about how to prove it using the M-DELTHA model?