Right angle lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Ever hear of polarization? It exists in antennas and light (polariod glasses). Did you mean to start this thread? Seems like half of a discussion, and a pretty heated one at that.

Insignificantinvisiblespo

Joined Nov 7, 2021
Ever hear of polarization? It exists in antennas and light (polariod glasses). Did you mean to start this thread? Seems like half of a discussion, and a pretty heated one at that.
There is alot i and everyone doesn't know about. The only way to learn is trying. One way to try is by asking questions and getting really good answers. Where did you describe an experiment a person can try to learn the concept you are trying to portray? Furthermore, how well do you think you described your concepts aka theory behind your experiments? I think your answer to my question resembles hershey squirtz

Insignificantinvisiblespo

Joined Nov 7, 2021
What's interesting is how people think they are better than others when in reality you wouldn't have a paycheck or a job if it wasn't for the people you look down on and treat poorly. Those people could pull the rug out from under your feet and you'd fall from your delusional world hitting the ground with a wake-up call waiting for you to pick up. We all depend on each other to form humanity. People who look down and treat the other areas of humanity poorly are oblivious to the fact that they are hurting themselves. I asked a question in a place that people answer and instead i get terrorist attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.